A Good 4 Hours

Had a good 4 hours today bolting to the lurchers, called it a day at 40 because it was a good walk back to the motor with 20 each to carry but after the end of day pic the dogs got another 2 on the way back to motor ending the half a day with 42.SUNP0030_zpsghunyxos.jpg

• Like 12

good doo that is trev,,cracking day,,did you get many digs,,,and have you had many with babys in??

Cheers Tomo had a few digs but not too many, I change from jills to hobs this time of year I don't know about you but I find they shift them better than the jills this time of year. About a month ago on one spot ever rabbit had young in them but the past few trips on other land not one as had young in them.

good doo that is trev,,cracking day,,did you get many digs,,,and have you had many with babys in??

Cheers Tomo had a few digs but not too many, I change from jills to hobs this time of year I don't know about you but I find they shift them better than the jills this time of year. About a month ago on one spot ever rabbit had young in them but the past few trips on other land not one as had young in them.

changed to hobs full time a few year back,,,get more bolts ,,and digs of course,,i just think in genrel they bully the rabbit more and they either bolt or die

• Like 2

well trev yet again i find myself saying good stuff another good outing yet again.

when you thinking of calling it a day? i was out lastnight and there was young rabbits crossing the roads so they have been breeding down here a while now.

I'm lucky mate I've built up over the years a good few spots to do over the season, some have had rabbits in young for a while so some of them I have stopped for the season but the best ones like this weekend I will keep showing my face till the end of march just taking small numbers and having a good mooch then I have land that you don't see young in them till the end of march with some luck so not for a while yet :yes: I like to keep showing my face but not on pics or vids :laugh: atb.

Edited by Trev70
  • Like 2

well trev yet again i find myself saying good stuff another good outing yet again.

when you thinking of calling it a day? i was out lastnight and there was young rabbits crossing the roads so they have been breeding down here a while now.

I'm lucky mate I've built up over the years a good few spots to do over the season, some have had rabbits in young for a while so some of them I have stopped for the season but the best ones like this weekend I will keep showing my face till the end of march just taking small numbers and having a good mooch then I have land that you don't see young in them till the end of march with some luck so not for a while yet :yes: I like to keep showing my face but not on pics or vids :laugh: atb.

lol. thats the way, keep at them.

• Like 1