Summer Time Lampers?

live4hunting

Anyone have this problem were you hunt.Lads that sit at home on good wintry nights but come to life from spring through summer.Killing all young game in front of them.Do your f***ing head in pissing of local farmers ruining permision for everyone.Every young lad were i live hunt this way tried to advise them but like talking to brick wall.Anyone else face these circumstances?

• Like 2

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't know,never lamped a bushing dog

Its all the cnuts with the nicked dogs that summer hunt coz they know they wont bump into the owners.

I think he was being sarcastic cos this is the bushing section.maybe

Can be the same with some who hunt cover or go digging in the summer. Farmers and other hunters see and hear of the same ones doing it. Same ones go at night then if get no kill. It is a problem cos the fk places up and where the livestock out to , where the not wanted around the place. Same retrobites are out to try dogs that don't last and egos for themselves the way the want it all the own way. All burrows fkd in June , etc. Sorry for the rant but just saying. And yes they have no respect

another way to look at it, if the weather good =dry,warm, etc , you will deff get more shit =trouble . farmers / keepers will deff make that extra effort to go out looking for that lamp on a nice warm night :yes: .But if its pissing down , real cold , they wont be so keen to go out 2-3am , ok if a keeper protecting his birds =pens he prob out more , but thats more in the season shoot days. ok we all gone out for a nice walk in the summer early morning and the dog bumped it to stuff, but to lamp in the summer when its to hot for a dog, to cool down after a run, and the ground feckin rock hard , your fookin your dog up, far better when it cooler and ground softer think of your dog 1st :yes:

• Like 1

another way to look at it, if the weather good =dry,warm, etc , you will deff get more shit =trouble . farmers / keepers will deff make that extra effort to go out looking for that lamp on a nice warm night :yes: .But if its pissing down , real cold , they wont be so keen to go out 2-3am , ok if a keeper protecting his birds =pens he prob out more , but thats more in the season shoot days. ok we all gone out for a nice walk in the summer early morning and the dog bumped it to stuff, but to lamp in the summer when its to hot for a dog, to cool down after a run, and the ground feckin rock hard , your fookin your dog up, far better when it cooler and ground softer think of your dog 1st :yes:

I know what your saying and I know that atmosphere , environment and when ya dog can get a good hunt to pass through time and even food. The places I had come to mind arnt keepered typ but farming .and yes it good to keep your dog in bit of fitness and know whats about

They want culling the fekin lot of em don't get me wrong we've all had the odd night, out of season to fetch on young dogs but my way there's tits that go 3-4 nights a week from Easter till August never see em in darkest of nights talk the talk we call one lad the milky doe kid a real un he is boil my piss!! rant over ha ha

Think your all f***ing wrong some of us have to hunt through the summer to keep the Permishon's they have and also keeping the farmers and keepers happy has its rewards so before you all slag off the genuine folks think about what your saying first