Beddie Whippet Greyhound

I'm putting this on for a mate he's after the breed above if anyone knows of a pup around 7 months old or I even think he would consider a worker if the right dog popped up off a genuine person selling up due to any circumstances. He had a bit of bad luck with his pup he got gifted off a mate, out of parents both 25" his pup has turned 29" and a very heavy thick set type, so it has threw back somewhere down the line, he needs a smaller type for our ferreting trips next season but is keeping his bigger dog for our nights lamping. Cheers for reading and if anything pops up your end I'd be grateful to know. Cheers atb Adam

There was a beddy whip grey on preloved out coleford way ,Forest of Dean wife showed me,I never renewed our account so can't give the advert details I'm afraid.

http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/116212390/bedlingtongreyhound-x-whippet.html?link=%2Fsearch%3Fkeyword%3DLurcher%26page%3D2

Cracking looking animal that. As regards to a pip how about bobzas litter? Saluki whippet greyhound

The sire to this litter is bobza's best ferreting dog even when compared to the beddy and collie types he's worked in the past, but he is a real dog for the faster stuff aswell, surprising what a coursing bred dog can do with an owner who puts constant opportunities their way
  • 2 weeks later...

IMG-20170216-WA0000_zpso9esf2y2.jpg he's a beddie bull grey mate the photo doesn't do him no justice he must of thrown back somewhere down the line. Atb Adam

That's one stunning looking animal, what age is it? has it done any work?