What A Difference A Day Makes

ftm

20170214_153217_zpsxozoeum7.jpg well after the abysmal weather of late the sun finally put a show in today and although chilly it was nice enough to mooch about with a mate of mine and his fx impact [canny rifle] but not my thing we only managed 2 greys 1 jacky but watched a pair of foxes walk through the wood [keeper informed[ and plenty of deer moving about Edited by ftm
  • Like 8

impact is sub 12 [bunnyblatter] and very well balanced but tactical rifles aren't my cup of tea the lad hasn't had it very long but has nt had any issues with it [yet] lol -saying that he doesn't keep stuff long and is looking at something called a "huben" apparently 19 shots on one squeeze of trigger! not my cuppa again as no skill involved in taking quarry

• Like 3

impact is sub 12 [bunnyblatter] and very well balanced but tactical rifles aren't my cup of tea the lad hasn't had it very long but has nt had any issues with it [yet] lol -saying that he doesn't keep stuff long and is looking at something called a "huben" apparently 19 shots on one squeeze of trigger! not my cuppa again as no skill involved in taking quarry

I know what you're saying billy.

Wonder how much the impact will go for. They're still well sought after despite the problems they've had

• Like 1

Just watched some kid on YouTube using a huben k1

Looks the same as a wildcat!

It would make an ace rat gun:) 19 rats down in the bink of an eye!! Ha