Dave Platts, Funny Hats And A Bit Of Claret.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know why people go on about GGG or AJ when there are fighters of this quality out there ,it should of been PPV ,

I was expecting aunt Sally to pop up lol

That's the faux p***y wannabe chic look ,an innovative style first pioneered by Harold Steptoe circa 1964 ,the half wit facial expression is a must to carry it off successfully .

Its always a shame to see ex pro,s having to demean themselves like that......something to fall back on for a quick pound note.

you mean nigel benn gnash ? thought it was just for charity , dont think him and dave , really landed any hurting punches , from what i could see .?

• Like 1

Its always a shame to see ex pro,s having to demean themselves like that......something to fall back on for a quick pound note.

Agree with that, saw one of julius Francis fighting Decca Heggie recently too

fair play to the two blokes having a go in the ring, but the rest of them are plonkers. platts had a video out himself a few years ago think he went a couple of rounds with the fat bloke, was hilarious. then his mate dr busker jumps up with a feckin accordion singing folk songs or summat, absolute shit but absolutely hysterical too.

• Like 2