Purebred Saluki For Day And Night?

In that first video the rabbits looked like they were droppers or it's when the corn had just been cut because the rabbits looked crap and the saluki being a sight hound couldn't see them on the end of it's nose didn't really impress me that said I have nothing against Salukis and would like to try a pure one day just to see what I could get out of one

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

they are bred too catch in the daytime and top end quarry, so yea I reckon they will be able to catch on the beam, when the dice is slightly more loaded in there favour, stands too reason surely? like

no it cant be said, cos in reality theres always gunna be some pups no matter how well bred and reared that are simply gunna fail, but that's in all breeds innit, but given the right dog the right man

Note the words "in the mix"......

Remember a lad from Edlington nr Doncaster having a pure bred saluki that did well on the lamp in the late 80s though that was in the dales before it got popular and tbh i dont think it would have done as well on different type of land .

A lad called Roy from Donny with his Black and tan pure spent many a night in the Dales with me around that time,it never did well.