Garmin Gps ????

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I use this exact map on my Garmin Astro bud..Bought off this seller,works flawlessly..   Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/142218704503

No uk dealer for the garmin GPS dog trackers as you are not supposed to use them in this country

Garmin Astro 220 or 320 Stone Rose,easy to work bud,easiest way i find is just leave the receiver on the "dog" setting which is basically a screen showing a compass with an arrow/s pointing in the dir

Gps4us will do it through live chat and emails on there web page the time difference between USA and England means they won't be live until 6 pm our time ?As for buying a set I'd say the same company but be aware you will have to pay uk tax and duty on your device and will work straight out of the box as for collars I've got both T5 and T5 mini I find the T5 Collar to big and bulky for lurchers and beagles the only difference is the battery size which the T5 mini will last over 16 hrs anyway ?

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

My recently bought 2nd hand Astro 320 has been blocked since updating... waiting on it getting unblocked by gps4us if they can. Paid for it a couple of weeks ago and still waiting on them fixing their "technical issues".

Apparently the Sportdog 2 are better and legal here.

• Like 1

I have the sportdog tek 1.0 and it does everything I need, upto 7 mile range. I got it sent from America and it works fine here, got a few spares sent if anyone is interested.

Seen theses work and they are spot on do same as my one

• Like 1

Put a thread up snap-shot I'm sure there will be some lads who want them ,

I have the sportdog tek 1.0 and it does everything I need, upto 7 mile range. I got it sent from America and it works fine here, got a few spares sent if anyone is interested.

• Like 1

I dunno about the laws where you guys are but I have the garmin alpha with the T5 collars and love it. Gives so much peace of mind when the dogs go over the hill or disappear in some brush. Plus I use the hand unit as a normal gps when I go out deer stalking in the hills

• Like 1

My recently bought 2nd hand Astro 320 has been blocked since updating... waiting on it getting unblocked by gps4us if they can. Paid for it a couple of weeks ago and still waiting on them fixing their "technical issues".

Was it unlocked when you brought it ? And why update it ? ATB BB

Edited by bunnyboiler

Yeah it was unlocked but had old software on which wouldn't be suitable to use with the T5 mini collars i wanted for the terriers and dachshunds.... couldn't get the maps on either

Yeah it was unlocked but had old software on which wouldn't be suitable to use with the T5 mini collars i wanted for the terriers and dachshunds.... couldn't get the maps on either

I wouldn't worry about the maps to be honest mate as the compass is good enough and with the hand sets you shouldn't update them as there not programmed to be used in the uk what collars come with the hand set ? ATB BB

Ive had these Garmin trackers since 2009/2010 from states ,never had problem till i bought 430 this year which is blocked but hopefuly will get it unblocked next week , but all the new T5 Mini work on my old sets just dont upgrade sets and any collar should work with them