Rhodesian Ridgeback Bushing

Hannibal

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not trying to re invent the wheel guys nor am I claiming it is the new next best thing. I've rescued the bitch from being put down and hopefully she will find a place in my pack and she will slot

The bitch is doing just fine. She has settled right in with the family and my other dogs. She is a good watch dog to have knocking round the yard. Hunting wise she is very keen and seems to have team

You know what's fellas,f**k it I'll post what I like about what I like. The mighty hunter brigade pissed me off a bit but oh well. It's quite amusing how people get so offended about what another man

Posted Images

? can only image the faces of the owners of the actual gundogs ?.

One guy with some very nice looking labs came over and told me I should get a lab... so I asked what score his labs had got (it was lower than hers) so I said you should get a staffy mate ?

• Like 5

Rules! Pmsl years ago we used anything that showed an interest , be it a mongrel or a springer spaniel or a Russell terrier.

Myself Never even heard of bushing dogs till the thread on here, they were just dogs we used to push stuff out of cover or locate for the sighthounds/running dogs.

I believe the majority of us started out young,dumb and keen and those halcyon days are remembered with a sentimental pride.Then we learnt a thing or 5 and moved on.Now we,d not feed the dross we started out with and attempt to steer others along a more enlightened path thats been illuminated with a little experience.If somebody wants to utilise a mutt many of us know is a turd then fair play to them,id rather see the lad own a better suited mutt that would serve far better purpose and reward.He,s feeding the dog so its his choice,he,s posted on here for advice and if we take the sentiment out of the equation he,s polishing a turd.

• Like 1

Rules! Pmsl years ago we used anything that showed an interest , be it a mongrel or a springer spaniel or a Russell terrier.

Myself Never even heard of bushing dogs till the thread on here, they were just dogs we used to push stuff out of cover or locate for the sighthounds/running dogs.

I believe the majority of us started out young,dumb and keen and those halcyon days are remembered with a sentimental pride.Then we learnt a thing or 5 and moved on.Now we,d not feed the dross we started out with and attempt to steer others along a more enlightened path thats been illuminated with a little experience.If somebody wants to utilise a mutt many of us know is a turd then fair play to them,id rather see the lad own a better suited mutt that would serve far better purpose and reward.He,s feeding the dog so its his choice,he,s posted on here for advice and if we take the sentiment out of the equation he,s polishing a turd.

Sounds like you've seen it work Morton?

I only own UB40 type mutts.

So I've heard :D

So I've heard :D

I find that Chinese whispers are best understood standing beside a slope and not on a pennine hill.

• Like 1

I'm still dumb now ,point is the dogs going to have a better life stimulated , than 2 circuits of the park path.an for casual mooching anything showing an interest will do, to many people get fixated on owning a dog of set fractions of beagle ,terrier or spaniel as they think it's only think that will do the job.

I'm still dumb now ,point is the dogs going to have a better life stimulated , than 2 circuits of the park path.an for casual mooching anything showing an interest will do, to many people get fixated on owning a dog of set fractions of beagle ,terrier or spaniel as they think it's only think that will do the job.

We can own a mutt that will do the job properly or be sentimental,at times we need to focus.