Hannibal

Rhodesian Ridgeback Bushing

Mate mine got s half cross ridge x grey , single handed on everything he asks of it , however every time I've seen it it's like it's always eyeing me up, only seen it couple times I still would r like walk in his garden if he wasn't there . It's soft as shit with him and his kids

Give it a kick up the arse will soon learn not to give it the eye 👍🏻

Mate mine got s half cross ridge x grey , single handed on everything he asks of it , however every time I've seen it it's like it's always eyeing me up, only seen it couple times I still would r like walk in his garden if he wasn't there . It's soft as shit with him and his kids

Give it a kick up the arse will soon learn not to give it the eye

Not really in to kicking other people's dogs lol

what if it comes back at him harder.?

post-105697-0-62092300-1509048892.jpg

This dog had ridge back in him. Was single handed dog. Hard as bell iron. Never injured either.retired at 9. Would have him back Tomoz. Long gone now.

• Like 2

what if it comes back at him harder.?

Chance you take i suppose lol.

Foxpack looks a handy enough dog was he ever bred from and did he produce anything worth keeping ?