More Surprises From The Super 10

Jon what 18650 batt you got mate ?

I've got 2 Tracer 2600mah ones that came with the Ledray torch. I've got no idea how old they are - I bought it used a couple of years ago.

I got the UniqueFire 3600mah ones with an NVUK kit about a year ago. These went tits up after about 6 months.

The ones arriving today are described as 'Geneneric BRC 18650 4000mah rechargeables'. The reviews on them were good so, I thought I'd give them a punt.

They can't be any worse than the ones I've got now ...... fingers crossed :)

post-102688-0-75062000-1487331257_thumb.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've had this Mk2 Super 10 for a little while now and, it's proving to be exactly what I was after   ..... It's compact, not too light, not too slick but not agricultural either, accurate, good sh

I set some targets out at 35 yards and tried the JSB variants first - nothing too scientific, a mag of each without rezeroing. I was looking at how the pellets cycled and what the groupings were like

The end result from a short trip out was 7 dead rats - 5 recovered

Posted Images

My first Super 10 was full of surprises, like no holdover at 50 metres, one mildot at 60, bought a Combro, found out someone had replaced the regulator with one they ordered off the web, probably the cheapest they could find, from somewhere like Spain, Poland, the USA, somewhere there are no power limits on air rifles, 28 ft lb!

Was taken to an RFD who wanted an FAC Super 10 as he had not had one and swapped for a brand new Ultra MMC, bad mistake, but one that was forced by legality!

• Like 2

My first Super 10 was full of surprises, like no holdover at 50 metres, one mildot at 60, bought a Combro, found out someone had replaced the regulator with one they ordered off the web, probably the cheapest they could find, from somewhere like Spain, Poland, the USA, somewhere there are no power limits on air rifles, 28 ft lb!

Was taken to an RFD who wanted an FAC Super 10 as he had not had one and swapped for a brand new Ultra MMC, bad mistake, but one that was forced by legality!

Oops :o

I have heard that these work very well at that sort of power but, not having an FAC, I'm restricted to sub 12 velocities :(

But, I've never had it so I don't miss it and, to me, this thing is proving to be a bit of a pocket rocket :thumbs:

Easy to turn down mole, and your right, at approx the 30 mark they are so flat shooting it's unreal.

Oops :o

I have heard that these work very well at that sort of power but, not having an FAC, I'm restricted to sub 12 velocities :(

But, I've never had it so I don't miss it and, to me, this thing is proving to be a bit of a pocket rocket :thumbs:

Well thats one thing the Merlyn int

thought i was going to have to buy an art tic to transport it about

once i fitted the mod lol :laugh:

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: