One The Golfers Didn't Scare Off!

After a mad busy day I was looking forward to an hour on the coneys on the golf course tonight as there are plenty about at the moment on there so I arrived at half 4 to find some of the noisiest golfers I've ever heard still playing so off in the opposite direction I went only to find.....Yes you've guessed it....more golfers!!!

Never mind I thought, I can sneak over the hill and sit it out and wait for them to come back out from safety.

So I waited and waited.......and waited until you could just about see when something caught my eye to my right.

In the poor light it was just a dark shape next to a bench which I had lazed at 38 yards and looking through the scope wasn't much better but at least I could see it was a nice big bunny.

With my setup I gave it 1 mildot holdover and sent one of Jimmy's JSB exact jumbos right to the back of its napper and lights out.

So just the one tonight but still good fun and fresh air all the same.

ATB

Matt.

post-94518-0-90579900-1486580123_thumb.jpg

• Like 11

How's it going with the hatsan?

Its spot on pal.

I have fettled the trigger, filed the sears a little bit so it's smoother, it still feels odd but I'm used to it now and to be honest the pellet goes exactly where you tell it to.

• Like 1

You're doing a fecking good job with that rifle Matt :good:

Nice write up mate :yes:

Cheers jon.

This one was practically new when I was given it so I would say that straight out of the box, they are a bit dry and a bit graunchy but with a strip down and lube and a bit of fettling it's as accurate as any springer I have owned. Ok so the blueing isn't as deep but for a sub £100 rifle I'm really enjoying it pal.?

• Like 1

One of my perms is a golf course, so never hit a golf ball, asked a mate, how long does it to take to play a round of golf. He says, about 3hrs, so with that in mind i arrive 3 hrs before dark, to let dust settle then follow them around. 2 1/2 hrs later, people were turning up to play the first few holes wtf

• Like 1