New Farms Rats And Rabbits

my mate took his dog for a walk this morning and bagged us two new farms :thumbs:

so we went out tonight to check them out, one is a small traditional old farm with lime stone buildings... all falling down,

but rat heaven with bonus paddocks round the back

my mate shooting into the black hole, the most productive area and a safe backstop

post-102306-0-93242700-1486505570.jpg

i shot a rat on the corner behind him.. priceless he nearly sh!t him self :laugh:

just a few of the rats that we could find, its a typical rural farm so most you cant find!

post-102306-0-07892500-1486505961.jpg

and the first rabbit to fall to the photon cat combo,

taken at 50yards off a barbed wire fence the closest i could get to it, it was a bright moon and there was no way i could of got over the fence without being spotted, i use the 30/30 style rec on the photon and I've got to grips with it so it was lights out head bowed!!

and dropped off on the way home for my mates tea

post-102306-0-45227600-1486506283.jpg

had a swift mooch round the farm next door, more of the same but we didn't shoot it tonight but its got some ace sitty trees so roll on sunday with the 95 :thumbs:

atb si

• Like 9

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my mate took his dog for a walk this morning and bagged us two new farms so we went out tonight to check them out, one is a small traditional old farm with lime stone buildings... all falling down,

f****n' hell, Don't forget to tuck your trousers into your socks Phil

I cant fecking wait to get down there and have a go at them Si   mind i may spend all night jumping around like a jack rabbit hate rats me lol   atvbjimmy :thumbs:

Posted Images

thanks lads, its one freaky little perm....

when that security light goes off is pitch black in the yard and building, its like a micro zoo with all sorts of random animals sandwiched in!!

you can hear the rats in the roof above your head, i was whistling and making aright racket when walking through to get to the paddocks round the back :icon_eek:

looking forward to sunday jon, hopefully the weather will be good :thumbs:

atb si

You'll like the second farm Jimmy, lots of rabbits and rolling landscape:)

The micro zoo might freak u out a bit, there all over the bloody spot within feet of you.. shot one at less than 6 yards!! Ughh

And yeah your right I can be a ratty b@stard on a few levels lol

Atb si

• Like 1

my mate took his dog for a walk this morning and bagged us two new farms :thumbs:

so we went out tonight to check them out, one is a small traditional old farm with lime stone buildings... all falling down,

but rat heaven with bonus paddocks round the back

my mate shooting into the black hole, the most productive area and a safe backstop

attachicon.gifIMG_1239.JPG

i shot a rat on the corner behind him.. priceless he nearly sh!t him self :laugh:

just a few of the rats that we could find, its a typical rural farm so most you cant find!

attachicon.gifIMG_1241.JPG

and the first rabbit to fall to the photon cat combo,

taken at 50yards off a barbed wire fence the closest i could get to it, it was a bright moon and there was no way i could of got over the fence without being spotted, i use the 30/30 style rec on the photon and I've got to grips with it so it was lights out head bowed!!

and dropped off on the way home for my mates tea

attachicon.gifIMG_1240.JPG

had a swift mooch round the farm next door, more of the same but we didn't shoot it tonight but its got some ace sitty trees so roll on sunday with the 95 :thumbs:

atb si

This is a mint outing.

Ive started to see the rabbits making an appearance, think the hints of spring might be on the way. Very small hints, but hints none the less.

• Like 1

Cheers lads

I can't stand rats, bloody horrible things:(

But it's a good winter sport, beats the tv hands down and there are a few happy landowners kicking about now!

More or less wiped them out at the pig farm when the poison wasn't touching them:)

I'm surprised a lot more people don't catch that dodgy disease they crawl all over the tractors and riding tak!

Atb si

I cant fecking wait to get down there and have a go at them Si

mind i may spend all night jumping around like a jack rabbit hate rats me lol

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

i'll borrow my mates photon and stick it on the 510 for ya :thumbs:

bit of rat bashing / rabbit bashing with a beer bashing chaser :hunter::drink:

atb si

• Like 1