Sign in to follow this  
bob.243

Thinking About Having A Kebab, Think Again.

Anyone who'd eat that compacted dog shit off the big skewer deserves everything they get.

Takeaway local to me does a nice chicken or lamb kebabs.., proper meat not that doner crap. Place is run by tallies and is spotless too.

have you checked their toe nails for jam

My local man is in a mobile trailer from turkey let's me shit in the trailer with him if it's raining

:laugh:

My local man is in a mobile trailer from turkey let's me shit in the trailer with him if it's raining

Ah ffs lol.

Do you use a bucket or kebab box.

• Like 1

Ah ffs lol.

uses a pitta as ass wipe

• Like 2

Ah ffs lol.

uses a pitta as ass wipe
Do you want curry sauce with that pmsl.

When I started off doing pest control I worked in lots of takeaways... Now I just make my excuses when they phone up. Iv never been in one and seen a kitchen I would eat out of or met staff I would trust with my food. Those hygiene ratings don't mean anything either.

Plus your paying money for the halal and that tax isn't going to help home ex servicemen charities that's for sure....Prob paying to clothe an Isis fighter.

If you even go through their doors you need to give your head a wobble

• Like 5

no worse then mu,f diving after a night on the beere

Kebab shop opened in my local town in the 80s, when i go back its still the same guy and lass behind the counter and still the best kebabs Ive had and they still remember my order :D

Cheers, D.

Kebab shop opened in my local town in the 80s, when i go back its still the same guy and lass behind the counter and still the best kebabs Ive had and they still remember my order :D

Cheers, D.

Bet you its a kabab you order.

I watched on of those consumer rights prog's, and they DNA-ed the various kebab meats to see what was really in them.

A good few advertised as lamb contained a lot of chicken, BUT more than 10% obtained "animal protein of unidentifiable origin" !!

Haven't eaten a take away since !

Cheers, D.

Bet you its a kabab you order.

Garlic sauce, no chilli sauce, no salad :D

Cheers, D.

When I started off doing pest control I worked in lots of takeaways... Now I just make my excuses when they phone up. Iv never been in one and seen a kitchen I would eat out of or met staff I would trust with my food. Those hygiene ratings don't mean anything either.

Plus your paying money for the halal and that tax isn't going to help home ex servicemen charities that's for sure....Prob paying to clothe an Isis fighter.

If you even go through their doors you need to give your head a wobble

I am the same definitely won't go near a kebab shop and I avoid take away in general as much as possible.
  • Like 1

My local man is in a mobile trailer from turkey let's me in the trailer with him if it's raining

not instilling confidence..

LOL thats funny :)

My local man is in a mobile trailer from turkey let's me in the trailer with him if it's raining

and when do you elt him in your trailer? :hmm:

• Like 1