Thinking About Having A Kebab, Think Again.

Go to solution Solved by bob.243,

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not instilling confidence..

When I started off doing pest control I worked in lots of takeaways... Now I just make my excuses when they phone up. Iv never been in one and seen a kitchen I would eat out of or met staff I would tr

Posted Images

When I started off doing pest control I worked in lots of takeaways... Now I just make my excuses when they phone up. Iv never been in one and seen a kitchen I would eat out of or met staff I would trust with my food. Those hygiene ratings don't mean anything either.

Plus your paying money for the halal and that tax isn't going to help home ex servicemen charities that's for sure....Prob paying to clothe an Isis fighter.

If you even go through their doors you need to give your head a wobble

• Like 5

I watched on of those consumer rights prog's, and they DNA-ed the various kebab meats to see what was really in them.

A good few advertised as lamb contained a lot of chicken, BUT more than 10% obtained "animal protein of unidentifiable origin" !!

Haven't eaten a take away since !

Kebab shop opened in my local town in the 80s, when i go back its still the same guy and lass behind the counter and still the best kebabs Ive had and they still remember my order :D

Cheers, D.

Bet you its a kabab you order.

Garlic sauce, no chilli sauce, no salad :D

Cheers, D.

When I started off doing pest control I worked in lots of takeaways... Now I just make my excuses when they phone up. Iv never been in one and seen a kitchen I would eat out of or met staff I would trust with my food. Those hygiene ratings don't mean anything either.

Plus your paying money for the halal and that tax isn't going to help home ex servicemen charities that's for sure....Prob paying to clothe an Isis fighter.

If you even go through their doors you need to give your head a wobble

I am the same definitely won't go near a kebab shop and I avoid take away in general as much as possible.
  • Like 1