Sign in to follow this  
stealthy1

Black Sabbath.

Them and maiden. Great teenage yeasrs listening to them on vinyl. Had most of them on vinyl till the kids used them one day for frisbees for the dogs.

Atb j.

• Like 2

pretty sure it was lemmy from motorhead, that used to call ozzie the iron man,because off his wild rock n roll life style, both class acts.

• Like 1

Saw them back in the 80's or it might have just been Blizzard of Oz..... he'd shaved his hair off and was bald as a coot !

Great times !,

Saw them back in the 80's or it might have just been Blizzard of Oz..... he'd shaved his hair off and was bald as a coot !

Great times !,

Nearly saw Blizzard Of Oz at Reading in 79, but the pulled out, and Slade filled the spot, So Here It Is Merry Christmas in Augunst, care free days.

Saxon and girl school couple more good bands.

Seen Saxon In Doncaster, around 1980.

• Like 1

Dirty rockers

We are the mods we are the mods........

:laugh: :laugh:

Thing is later in life I got to really like Black Sabbath. My favourite is War Pigs

• Like 1

saw them a few times over the years, great creative band, thanks for years of happy memories lads!!

I've seen them all over the years Ozzy when he left Sabbath and formed Blizzard of Oz with Randy Rhodes, Iron Maiden when they used to play the Ruskin Arms in East Ham with there original singer Paul Diano a lot won't remember him.

Motörhead when they had Saxon as a support and came on stage naked with brooms and swept them off.

Motörhead were no doubt the loudest hence why I'm half deaf lol.

I've got Sabbaths very first album Black Sabbath with the witch on the front and all the early stuff must admit I've pretty much grown up with them great British band Ozzy Osbourne Geezer Butler Bill Ward and Tony Iommi the original line up.

Edited by FLATTOP

Last gig until next year .

Ozzy has retired several times (last album sells millions, tour sells out) but just comes back. I blame his manager / wife.

Sabbath have also broke up a few times.

For the last 15 or so years it hasn't been about the music with Ozzy, it's been about the money.

Lemmy on the other hand lived the dream 'till the day he died.

Someone mentioned Maiden ? I'd say if the real truth will ever be told I'd say they are the biggest and most successful of all time.