Hughie Fury.v. Parker..

It's easy to blame Hughes as the fighter I'm afraid it's the people in the background you should be angry at I'm sure Hughie wanted to fight but his team didn't want it

supposed to pull out because of injury,
Lol

do they not think he was up to the job,i thought that was every fighter dream an he turned down two world title fights

Let's face it held of got robbed terrible by the judges over there even if he was convincly winning on the cards New Zealand haven't many good boxers they won't want to give away there prize possession very easily would they

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the Furys may have got hooked on hypocrisy.   They moan about David Haye messing them about only to become the biggest messers in the game.   They cry about discrimination whilst spoutin

At least they've got something to drop on after Boxing........

its simple. Sign up for a world title fight. Earn money off the media circus sponsorship deals etc get enough money for a new hobby and pick up then pull out. If ya run low on funds jus do it again

Posted Images

It's easy to blame Hughes as the fighter I'm afraid it's the people in the background you should be angry at I'm sure Hughie wanted to fight but his team didn't want it

Lol

do they not think he was up to the job,i thought that was every fighter dream an he turned down two world title fights
its simple. Sign up for a world title fight. Earn money off the media circus sponsorship deals etc get enough money for a new hobby and pick up then pull out. If ya run low on funds jus do it again
  • Like 3

what injury is he supposed to have

Lol

Let's face it held of got robbed terrible by the judges over there even if he was convincly winning on the cards New Zealand haven't many good boxers they won't want to give away there prize possession very easily would they

well they should have thought about that before now if that's the case

This is not a surprise at all it's a common thing with the furys..... lol he was set for 1.2 million off the fight I'd of fought with a broken arm for that money lol

all he had to is turn up,it a lot money to piss away for someone with limited skills
he may as well turn up he can't damage the fury name anymore tysons already f****d that up may as well go for it ?
  • Like 1

Lol

That's how pathetic the sport is these days, fighters should be fined if they pull out wether they are injured or not, fcuking messers him and his fat cousin.

• Like 1

Lol

That's how pathetic the sport is these days, fighters should be fined if they pull out wether they are injured or not, fcuking messers him and his fat cousin.
????

This is not a surprise at all it's a common thing with the furys..... lol he was set for 1.2 million off the fight I'd of fought with a broken arm for that money lol

And these are true fighting men...... ???
get it right gypsy warriors lol they giving gypsys a bad name making them look right shitbags lol???? should be called gypsy road runners lol Edited by Crackers
  • Like 1

Seen an interview with him on Friday and what a nice young lad, he knew nothing of this then,

I doubt its injury more likely they not out in New Zealand already is a clue to it all, :thumbs: they where offered to go out their six weeks before the fight, they where expected there at least two weeks ago, he needs too acclimatise, its as simple as that, theres a whole world of difference popping over too Germany for a fight than travelling to another continent time zone, humidity, most his training he done hear useless, I doubt he uses them high tech oxygen gyms lol, he needed at least six weeks to achieve this,

Parkers people likely had alarm bells ringing and have asked a few questions and now its gone tits up cos the answers don't satisfy them, look at it like this Hughie was in very poor health then suddenly he fine to do this, they worried about getting sued if he pulls at last mnute and all the wasted money and time,

this down too not having a capable team around him , they have no idea how too look after him whatsoever :D they have cost a lot of people a lot of money in boxing, I really think its time they where banned and the drug charges sorted, then see where they stand, if they guilty I hope they get the arses sued off them and riven out the sport

Hughie a nice lad, he should look at this and what happened with Tyson as a wake up call, he a good lad and worked hard for it, they let him down cos their too small for all this and scared off loosing control of the money, as the same with Tyson, well out their depth but too greddy and stupid too let go,

Peter a good man and trainer for these two fighters, but he no idea on the business level, there's a whole world of difference on world level boxing, you cant just blag your way through it and if anyone knows this its them cos of how they messed up with Tyson and lost millions,

Likely Tony Bellew a proper boxer will step in methinks

Edited by arcticgun

Bellew still got sore hands but he looking for a massive pay day, he got the balls for sure, I think they have to get a stand in for JP though, poor lad but he got massive things and pay days coming, and too be fair to Hughie, its not down too him either its the idiots around him have let him down badly, him and peter should get away from Tyson and the rest of them.

• Like 1