Fx Wildcat Or Gallahad ?

I know exactly where you mean about the importers as I went to look at a Wildcat last year. I really liked it but there was no stock at the time and I only managed to see one as it was going back for a small cosmetic blemish to be fixed.

Then I saw the Pulsar a couple of weeks ago and I think it is a lot nicer, but then it should be as it isn't exactly cheap.

I also shoots beautifully :)

But so might the Wildcat as I didn't test one.

• Like 1

I know exactly where you mean about the importers as I went to look at a Wildcat last year. I really liked it but there was no stock at the time and I only managed to see one as it was going back for a small cosmetic blemish to be fixed.

Then I saw the Pulsar a couple of weeks ago and I think it is a lot nicer, but then it should be as it isn't exactly cheap.

I also shoots beautifully :)

But so might the Wildcat as I didn't test one.

You should have popped round to ASI as they are not far away from you, I bet they could have arranged something for you.

Phil

Welcome aboard Jim.

Sorry I cant help with the Wildcat or Gallahad as I shoot " proper guns". :laugh:,- I think.

Good luck with your choices :good:

So did I once upon a time --- as a firearms instructor --- those were the days. The search goes on.

I think I favour the FX but as advised will wait till I can have a good trial of the Fx and the small matter of selling my Brocock pistol. I will also have to keep pestering the NHS until can get the promised cortisone injection in my shoulder. Age does not come alone.

Many thanks guys for the advice always appreciated ... Jim.

• Like 1

I think I favour the FX but as advised will wait till I can have a good trial of the Fx and the small matter of selling my Brocock pistol. I will also have to keep pestering the NHS until can get the promised cortisone injection in my shoulder. Age does not come alone.

Jim, if you fancy a day out, jump in the motor and have a drive upto mine, if we arrange it you can have the choice of shooting the wildcat, a pulsar, a renegade and now a cricket, sorry I don't have the Galahad to try (yet).

• Like 1

Jim, if you fancy a day out, jump in the motor and have a drive upto mine, if we arrange it you can have the choice of shooting the wildcat, a pulsar, a renegade and now a cricket, sorry I don't have the Galahad to try (yet).

Yet lol.

Yet lol.

Never say never......... Even though I think they are fugly.