Not Bad For Her First Night .....

Nice one Ken,Tillys misfortune has been the making of her,shes coming on in leaps and bounds now,not that long ago I could feel your despondency when you mentioned Cloud lol atb dave

We have definitely turned a corner me and little cloud ... we've got a real good bond and she is starting to settle into her work nicely ... don't get me wrong she still has plenty of annoying quirks to wind me up with on a daily basis but bit by bit we are sorting them lol ...........

• Like 2

Nice one Ken,Tillys misfortune has been the making of her,shes coming on in leaps and bounds now,not that long ago I could feel your despondency when you mentioned Cloud lol atb dave

We have definitely turned a corner me and little cloud ... we've got a real good bond and she is starting to settle into her work nicely ... don't get me wrong she still has plenty of annoying quirks to wind me up with on a daily basis but bit by bit we are sorting them lol ...........

Annoying quirks....don't get me started....my 7 mnth bed/whip /grey is breaking me lol Had dogs pretty much all my life bulldogs,terriers,staffs etc,this ones in a league of his own,by far the most stubborn,difficult to train dog Ive ever owned.....His attention span is seconds,his memory is shorter ,what he learns today hes forgot tomorrow.... Never been so frustrated with an animal lol...

Edited by northern lad
  • Like 1

Good to see mate. sometimes we can expect to much to soon, I find a pup between 12 mths and 2 years as they mature in self and confidence the bond realy steps up, the best is yet to come thats for sure.

Young Zip is a belter now, we are so close. A.T.B with her, I always liked that pup.

• Like 1

Annoying quirks....don't get me started....my 7 mnth bed/whip /grey is breaking me lol Had dogs pretty much all my life bulldogs,terriers,staffs etc,this ones in a league of his own,by far the most stubborn,difficult to train dog Ive ever owned.....His attention span is seconds,his memory is shorter ,what he learns today hes forgot tomorrow.... Never been so frustrated with an animal lol...

Lol cloud isn't that bad ... I feel better about her now after reading that lol .......

• Like 1

it deff the genes = breeding , like your self ive been around all breed of dogs all my life, had lurchers 30 years .any dog with alot of running dog in it veins , are always going to hard to train, ive had colliexs, gsdx, piss easy to train because of the herding dog, bullxs, easy to train again, as most pits like to please you, my pit bitch was very easy to train :yes: now my other lurchers which were say 85% running dog were prats to train were deaf 95% of the time lol , my worst lurcher to train was a beddy x whippetx grey 2nd gen, this fecker nearly put me off lurchers for life :yes: .Well done Ken the pup doing great great way to finish a night :thumbs:

• Like 1