More Scum Jailed

Dave open your eyes you fool

My eyes are open mate and all I'm seeing is a muppet in front of me telling everyone to expose their kids to that kind of sick material from a young age...do you have kids? The job of a parent is to safe guard their kids from stuff like this, not expose them to it Edited by daveee88

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bring back a mandatory death sentence . Even if one innocent person is hung at least the other 99 out of hundred would be right. In the mean while peadophilia should have a mandatory life sentence wit

Two of them shouting alla akbaar in the court why shows the fekin arrogance of the fekin scum who thought they were invincible due to their buddys in the labour council and party

Posted Images

This is why alot of english are what shall we say ? Soft ? Because they dont like seeing this stuff but kids are probaly standing there seeing what happens to nonses .... which in turn sends out a strong message .... maybe if this did happen infront of people from a YOUNGER age it would be a clear detterent ???? Just a thought

I said it the other day but you need help, so instead of putting the teletubbies on the TV for my kids I should download a couple of paedophile lynching video instead?

Ok shall i rephrase? What i mean is maybe just maybe if we wasnt so soft towards these people. "These people" wouldnt be walking our streets. But hey they only get a few month in the nick so whats the detterent ?? Do you catch my drift now david

• Like 3

My eyes are open mate and all I'm seeing is a muppet in front of me telling everyone to expose their kids to that kind of sick material from a young age...do you have kids?

I have 3 ...9 year old son and two girls 3 and 6 .... and ok i give up lol never mind .... i never said show our kids this did i ? I said maybe if this is what happened to people like that and we wasnt so soft with them then there wouldnt be so many of them about? Maybe you read me wrong dave and i take back the fool comment what i mean to say is dont be so foolish ?

• Like 2

Of course it isnt but if you was walking your kids down the road and they said dad whats all them people crowding round like that for and you was to say thats a thieft or a nonse ect ect getting a bit of street justice they probaly would grow up thinking f**k being a thief when im older ??? With me ?

My eyes are open mate and all I'm seeing is a muppet in front of me telling everyone to expose their kids to that kind of sick material from a young age...do you have kids? The job of a parent is to safe guard their kids from stuff like this, not expose them to it

I honestly don't think he meant that mate.

I'm sure we'd all like a stronger deterent that makes those scumbags think twice - we haven't got that at the moment - our legal system is way too soft.

Personally, I'd like to see them all hanging from lamp posts.

However, I agree with you as well, I don't want my daughter to see that kind of stuff.

Rightly or wrongly, I'd happily turn very nasty to protect her from the worlds shit.

42,000 children between 10 and 14 years were married in iran in 2010 and 75 children under the age of ten were wed in Tehran

moslem girls as young as SIX years old in the UK are getting married on Skype to husbands in the shitholes of pakiland and elsewhere, the imams are thanking allah for the technology. in islam you aint a peado if you marry the child

so a muslims definition of a paedophile might be totally different to that of a non muslim

I'd say thats a given, moslems can marry and have sex with children, they dont see that as peadophilia, I think every right thinking person thinks it is

• Like 1

Bring back a mandatory death sentence . Even if one innocent person is hung at least the other 99 out of hundred would be right. In the mean while peadophilia should have a mandatory life sentence with a minimum of 40 years and 100 lashes a week untill the death penalty is reintroduced..

you could start by executing your fellow countrymen that marry kids in there tens of thousands every year

• Like 1