Gardai Clamoing Down On Lamping

Walking bit of road to my permission one night car pulls beside me ask what was I doing?said lamping rabbits his replie was your not going down them fields on your own are up you, I said yes, your braver than us he said,I asked what had them out at 3 in the morning he put the flashing lights on, on marked cop car protect and serve cowardly cuts.

• Like 1

Walking bit of road to my permission one night car pulls beside me ask what was I doing?said lamping rabbits his replie was your not going down them fields on your own are up you, I said yes, your braver than us he said,I asked what had them out at 3 in the morning he put the flashing lights on, on marked cop car protect and serve cowardly cuts.

They come out with this every year, some areas will always have a bit of heat but most of the country hasnt enough guards to keep up with their workload without chasing around after some random person who "might be up to no good" the fat fuckers round my way wont leave the station in bad weather unless its a scheduled drink driving/tax clampdown or to raid some poor f****r who might have a couple pot plants in his bedroom.

• Like 1

They come out with this every year, some areas will always have a bit of heat but most of the country hasnt enough guards to keep up with their workload without chasing around after some random person who "might be up to no good" the fat fuckers round my way wont leave the station in bad weather unless its a scheduled drink driving/tax clampdown or to raid some poor f****r who might have a couple pot plants in his bedroom.

Round here there to busy sitting outside drug dealers houses to make sure no one shoots them.

• Like 1

Round here there to busy sitting outside drug dealers houses to make sure no one shoots them.

or driving up and down a housing estate to make their presense felt to the settled traveller family who just moved in! (so far the only one of them who got into bother was their 2yr old who kept stealing random item from houses while her siblings spent half their time returning those items)

• Like 1