Hunting In Russia.

What about hare? Lurcher for catching hare is much better than gun. Saluki type lurcher is best for hare over here

I agree. Our lurcher dogs looking for a hare and give a voice. After it we adjust for it and shot.

How do you do it?

We let lurcher just catch the hare, or hare get away. They amazing athletes thats why we need saliki blood in the lurcher for stamina. We dont like lurchers to bark, it tells other we are there. Our lurchers are silent

Katchum youve gone into "speaking to foreigner" mode lol

Bet your shouting it as you type :D

Cheers, D.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do not do this))) And russian do not hacked the election in USA)))

Dog: russian laika. It is not my shot. Shoting the man, who stand third on the right. Elk as elk)) How cow. Only tougher))   in the pan the liver of elk. It is a tradition: after the elks hunting

Katchum youve gone into "speaking to foreigner" mode lol Bet your shouting it as you type   Cheers, D.

Posted Images

What about hare? Lurcher for catching hare is much better than gun. Saluki type lurcher is best for hare over here

I agree. Our lurcher dogs looking for a hare and give a voice. After it we adjust for it and shot.

How do you do it?

We let lurcher just catch the hare, or hare get away. They amazing athletes thats why we need saliki blood in the lurcher for stamina. We dont like lurchers to bark, it tells other we are there. Our lurchers are silent

Cheers, D.

With accent.

• Like 2

I love eating pigeon my favourite meat, I do not like woodcock no matter how they are cooked. I have tried all ways of cooking them and still don't like them.

Do you get wood pigeon in Russia?

TC

We have only city pigeon. Maybe in Siberia live wood pigeon)))

• 2 weeks later...

How do you do it?

Haha... I'm loving your pigeon Russian mate..... I can imagine you writing it in a Russian accent lol

• Like 6

How do you do it?

Cheers, D.

I posted before I saw your post D, I was cracking up at the accent lol

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Tc i think axum hacked your page.

I do not do this))) And russian do not hacked the election in USA)))

The jury is still out on that. lol. I've long admired Laika's. We can get the west siberian ones here and many use them for treeing squirrels. This is a fun sport here in the USA. But the east siberian ones which seem to be popular in Russia are not available here.

Thanks for posting your pics it's nice to see how other hunters do it.

• Like 2

Дима привет

Can I supplement?

I made a video of how we hunt elk in Russia. But there are no dogs. And I'm the guy who drank vodka in the video))

https://youtu.be/RZhusHs8H7I

This, too, I did, episodes of three different hunts. At the end of the dog, they pursue elk.

https://youtu.be/GWRDmXCBuHM

And this is not my video, but here you can clearly see the work of the likes of elk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iWpDq46kyM

Edited by Dss Hunting
  • Like 1

in my opinion the best bowstrings that you can get are from proline. I used their 4 color strings for my hoyt carbon defiant

Very interesting.

How differ our dogs and our hunting. I never hear about this dog.

But in Russia we should to get (we do not say kill, we say "to get". Kill it is a bed word) only from a gun. We do not let the dog to damage trophy. May be it is a memory of time then we get the animal skins for sale.

Very interesting that you don't say "kill" in the US we use them both interchangeably.

• Like 1

in my opinion the best bowstrings that you can get are from proline. I used their 4 color strings for my hoyt carbon defiant

Very interesting.

How differ our dogs and our hunting. I never hear about this dog.

But in Russia we should to get (we do not say kill, we say "to get". Kill it is a bed word) only from a gun. We do not let the dog to damage trophy. May be it is a memory of time then we get the animal skins for sale.

Very interesting that you don't say "kill" in the US we use them both interchangeably.

Along with harvest.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...