Patterdale I have an electronic butchers wet stone here and half a dozen sharpening stones that suite different metals ... without sounding like a know all geek I'm pretty good at getting blades to a razor sharp finish ... if you want you can send me the knife and I will edge and hone it for you and send it back .......

Some true gents on here fair play.
  • Like 2

Patterdale I have an electronic butchers wet stone here and half a dozen sharpening stones that suite different metals ... without sounding like a know all geek I'm pretty good at getting blades to a razor sharp finish ... if you want you can send me the knife and I will edge and hone it for you and send it back .......

good on ya , nice offer .. :yes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well folks just an update...Socks has done a cracking job sharpening my knife for me and posting it back.What a true gent.THANK YOU SOCKS .
  • Like 2