• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mods if this is deemed unacceptable then please remove.bobby it's not my dog-if you have a working Russell bitch and are after a genuine solid performer then feel free to pm me and I pass on your deta

It's always the same-some folk feel they have to reply to every post lol-offers there no looking over your shoulders fill your boots time...let's see what you got?...Most the hunting on here is done i

fox dug and despatched in accordance to the protection of gamebirds and the hunting act-atb dc

3500 plus views and 40 replies-only one genuine inquiry...supposed to be a hunting site lol...plan b then...take straws for the future in hope that something comes along that's not scared of the dark...atb dc

• Like 3

They are all gone rh hence the thread asking what's about mate-surely there's good working Russells on these shores?wouldn't care if we had to jump on a ferry-offers there to see him work nothing to hide on our part.we have a bitch or two but they have not been tested fully yet-be a shame if he never gets the chance to pass on his genes.atvb dc

• Like 1

3500 plus views and 40 replies-only one genuine inquiry...supposed to be a hunting site lol...plan b then...take straws for the future in hope that something comes along that's not scared of the dark...atb dc

Take straws anyway. I don't know anywhere in the uk you can do it but I'm sure it can be done

• 2 weeks later...