IMG-20161223-WA0000.jpgmods if this is deemed unacceptable then please remove.bobby it's not my dog-if you have a working Russell bitch and are after a genuine solid performer then feel free to pm me and I pass on your details.that's all I will be saying on this thread.sorry if I sound rude.atvb dc

Cracking looking little Russell very nice head on him sounds like it does it's job admiraly hope it gets to cover a bitch with the same credentials atb.

cheers mole mukka-need to get something out of him-he is some dog that's for sure.tip him in anywhere and the job gets done no fail.atvb dc
  • Like 3

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mods if this is deemed unacceptable then please remove.bobby it's not my dog-if you have a working Russell bitch and are after a genuine solid performer then feel free to pm me and I pass on your deta

It's always the same-some folk feel they have to reply to every post lol-offers there no looking over your shoulders fill your boots time...let's see what you got?...Most the hunting on here is done i

fox dug and despatched in accordance to the protection of gamebirds and the hunting act-atb dc

You must be on commission dan haha hes a cracking dog hope he gets the right bitch.

only helping out a genuine lad who has helped me out Peter -there's no hidden agenda - this dog will be going over a Russell bitch of mine in a few years if he's still about-she hasn't proven herself yet -you don't need another dog with you if your out with this Russell -that's gospel lads.atb dc
  • Like 3

Looks a good un and sounds a cracker. Hope you get yourself your own line going out of him. Love to see him work but I'm not in your part of the world and I've no working russels lol and seen non working or out for a few seasons. Still , the should be out there ,aab.