Out With The Pups Tonight

Well lads decided to take me pups for a shine tonight wasent expecting much but did my best to give them the best chance possible Roman was up first as take I the two would of been a disaster first rabbit big soring weat field with rabbit wire around perfect few bends and it was iver second rabbit nice little stubble fields few turns and he pickis him up just as he hits the hedge third run he missed but 4th he kills so take him home on a high get bas out the run and fetch my old Red ex l amper he's in 3 legs this time with him as baz is a bit brain dead and 'red dog knows beam to a T find a rabbit squat in stubble send the two down the beam all bas does is want to f**k around that bad he dident even notice the rabbit being chased in front of him just chased the other dog few mile down the road nice big dirt field pup out on his own this time rabbit about 25-30 yd out dog sees it so let him go straight to him different story this time twist turn all over him kills him and same again in the next field very happy with them Slow and steady from now on twodifferent running styles roman very up and at them strike strike at any chance baz seems to like to work them down abit sitting close behind but awaiting for the right time to strike hopefully have some fun with them for many seasons to come over the moon

post-93580-0-45212600-1485731357_thumb.jpg

post-93580-0-26074300-1485731401_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Nice pups, those two. I liked their dam as well. Remember to take it nice and easy. I was a bit too eager with a young bitch once and she hurt her shoulder and never ran right again. Let them grow a bit, theres always next season :thumbs:

Edited by talt
  • Like 1