Pre Ban

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What regiment was you in?,the only thing the army learnt me was drinking,fighting,drinking,another fight and how quick it is to get a divorce.I remember a drunken fight on York station when a lad from

Is dogman85 really ginger beard? Or dogfox really foxbolter? They all very similar lol.atb dc

Liver shot !

I think all those dogs would have been culls if your purpose for them was to hunt teeth..

What do you mean they did it in the end

Bite shake spit.........next............It should take a good dog less time to kill them than it did for you to read this............but yes they did it in the end

I think all those dogs would have been culls if your purpose for them was to hunt teeth..

Your wasting ye time, he knows best, an if you dont agree he you will get a vid of him showing you how hard he is haha

I don't need a video to know you and your dogs are like a sack of turd.... hahah

Bite shake spit.........next............It should take a good dog less time to kill them than it did for you to read this............but yes they did it in the end

So you believe those dogs have what it take to handle teeth pre-ban then?