Badger Disease

Just come home from a long nights lamping tired sore etc, longing for bed tired sore sort your dogs out, or maybe you've walked climbed for miles in all weathers to have to dig a deep hole under a tree to get foxy after he's killed a million and one hens... imagine getting home to your wife saying a disease been on news killing this that the other dirived from badgers been on news ,the government want anyone who can, to kill them .............what would you do? ... go to bed I hope... coz believe me... remember foot and mouth it ain't far away. And those firs will want us to help. Disease disease is getting better.abd old badger face is full of it. We stay on the right side of the law and we're still outlaws ... what will you do if disease breaks out...,., fk em i hope

Just come home from a long nights lamping tired sore etc, longing for bed tired sore sort your dogs out, or maybe you've walked climbed for miles in all weathers to have to dig a deep hole under a tree to get foxy after he's killed a million and one hens... imagine getting home to your wife saying a disease been on news killing this that the other dirived from badgers been on news ,the government want anyone who can, to kill them .............what would you do? ... go to bed I hope... coz believe me... remember foot and mouth it ain't far away. And those firs will want us to help. Disease disease is getting better.abd old badger face is full of it. We stay on the right side of the law and we're still outlaws ... what will you do if disease breaks out...,., fk em i hope

Wear a condom.

• Like 5

reading between the lines i reckon this post is spot on. my answer is if the shit hit the fan i would definately sit back and have a good laugh and wouldnt lift a finger to help. but i'm sure the shooters would be there in droves.