Ford Connect Crew Van

I have an 06 normal cab and I can't fault it, worst thing I can think of is it isn't as economical as I would like, possibly low 30,s

that's way off the mark they claim 50 ish mpg so would expect mid 40 mpg any other owners got mpg figures

I have an 06 normal cab and I can't fault it, worst thing I can think of is it isn't as economical as I would like, possibly low 30,s

low 30's pretty bad that mate............i'd be wanting a bit more than that from a vehicle, as I get through a fair bit of mileage..........

cheers,

jay. :thumbs:

that's way off the mark they claim 50 ish mpg so would expect mid 40 mpg any other owners got mpg figures

low 30's pretty bad that mate............i'd be wanting a bit more than that from a vehicle, as I get through a fair bit of mileage..........

cheers,

jay. :thumbs:

The new ones probably are near the 50 mark, I was very disappointed with mine when I got it on the mpg, for a small van it uses a fair drop of fuel, same as my ranger almost, but, it is always loaded, and my lads don't hang around, I think with less load and careful driving you could improve it a little, but certainly no where near 50, I doubt you would get 40 if I am honest, been a while since I bothered to work it out though.

• Like 1