Sign in to follow this  
hily

Ford Connect Crew Van

thinking of buying one to use in the summer and taken defender of the road to use only in the winter.

Does anyone have experience of this vehicle and would like to share there views

cheers

I have an ordinary connect (12 plate) it's my 2nd one, never really had too much bother with em,my first one was a 53 plate from new and put 186k on it without too much bother.

Matt

• Like 1

I got a 08 high roof

Long wheelbase with rear seats and two sliding doors.Done over 100k in it with no problems. Can only speak for mine but I think it's a cracking van

been thinking of getting one of these myself........

what they like on fuel ????

cheers

jay.

I have an 06 normal cab and I can't fault it, worst thing I can think of is it isn't as economical as I would like, possibly low 30,s

I have an 06 normal cab and I can't fault it, worst thing I can think of is it isn't as economical as I would like, possibly low 30,s

that's way off the mark they claim 50 ish mpg so would expect mid 40 mpg any other owners got mpg figures

low 30's pretty bad that mate............i'd be wanting a bit more than that from a vehicle, as I get through a fair bit of mileage..........

cheers,

jay. :thumbs:

that's way off the mark they claim 50 ish mpg so would expect mid 40 mpg any other owners got mpg figures

low 30's pretty bad that mate............i'd be wanting a bit more than that from a vehicle, as I get through a fair bit of mileage..........

cheers,

jay. :thumbs:

The new ones probably are near the 50 mark, I was very disappointed with mine when I got it on the mpg, for a small van it uses a fair drop of fuel, same as my ranger almost, but, it is always loaded, and my lads don't hang around, I think with less load and careful driving you could improve it a little, but certainly no where near 50, I doubt you would get 40 if I am honest, been a while since I bothered to work it out though.

• Like 1