Lurcher For Rehoming

I have never known a "it' me or the dogs" to have a happy ending. It is never really about the dogs, if she loved you she would never have a problem helping with something truly important to you. I'm 60 years old and every single ultimatum situation i have known has ended up separated OR miserable. If you have a reasonable number for your finances and living situation (so you are REALLY not the problem), then just start the clock, cause time is ticking down. I'm not trying to be a jerk, just giving real life history of a couple score of men in similar situations to you, so you can proceed with eyes wide open. I truly feel for your pain,

if it is simply money I would lend you the price of the dog just so you could keep it

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have never known a "it' me or the dogs" to have a happy ending. It is never really about the dogs, if she loved you she would never have a problem helping with something truly important to you. I'm

If that was me it would be the beginning of the end for my relationship as I would either pick the dogs in the first place or if i didn't and got rid of the dogs that would drive a wedge between me an

Brilliant cook me. Pheasant and rabbit pie my speciality. Seriously though, I find it so sad when what is one partner's reason for living is treated like a vice by the other, and although I don't l

For whats its worth, I know the lad who is interested and going to see the dog next week, he's a 100% genuine lad with a nice home and a nice family and literally 1000's of acres to go at. If it turns out right, the dog will get a great home, the current owner will be happy as could be with the rehoming and the lad gets an excellent looking and well looked after dog.

Sounds like Carlsberg is rehoming this dog eh ? Good luck boys hope it turns out well for you both :thumbs:

• Like 4

I reckon if i got rid a dogs an stopped going out my missus would kick me out anyway haha after 10 mins in each other's company she often says, why dont ye just go and

take dogs out, or why dont you go chat shit with the guys on that site haha too much time together and id kill her i think haha

Sounds familiar :thumbs:

For whats its worth, I know the lad who is interested and going to see the dog next week, he's a 100% genuine lad with a nice home and a nice family and literally 1000's of acres to go at. If it turns out right, the dog will get a great home, the current owner will be happy as could be with the rehoming and the lad gets an excellent looking and well looked after dog.

Sounds like Carlsberg is rehoming this dog eh ? Good luck boys hope it turns out well for you both :thumbs:

Cheers Del, Steve is a top lad and after speaking with him he knows the reasons in detail behind this hard decision.. I shall be in touch when I'm back home from work again bud ?

Cheers Del, Steve is a top lad and after speaking with him he knows the reasons in detail behind this hard decision.. I shall be in touch when I'm back home from work again bud

Ok pal, I can guarantee one thing, it won't be the last you see of the dog. Like I said you will get invites down here for days out. Nothing better than seeing a dog you have to re-home for whatever reasons getting well looked after. :thumbs:

I have never known a "it' me or the dogs" to have a happy ending. It is never really about the dogs, if she loved you she would never have a problem helping with something truly important to you. I'm 60 years old and every single ultimatum situation i have known has ended up separated OR miserable. If you have a reasonable number for your finances and living situation (so you are REALLY not the problem), then just start the clock, cause time is ticking down. I'm not trying to be a jerk, just giving real life history of a couple score of men in similar situations to you, so you can proceed with eyes wide open. I truly feel for your pain,

if it is simply money I would lend you the price of the dog just so you could keep it

I appreciate what your saying mate but its not as black and white as you my suggest... Steve who I have spoken to about my dog knows the reasons behind this decision.

Money certainly is not object to me mate.. not to sound like a prick but I don't get in a helicopter and fly out 150 miles to the middle of the north sea for two weeks at a time to work for pennies.. I sacrafice a lot doing the job i do and the dog will not be sold to any one. Like I've said to Steve and del I wouldn't take a penny for him once I've found the right owner. I put a price on him on here to keep all the peddlers/chavs/idiots away..

Hope that hasn't come across the wrong way mate and like I say i do appreciate what your saying but in this case it's completely different

Atb

• Like 5

Cheers Del, Steve is a top lad and after speaking with him he knows the reasons in detail behind this hard decision.. I shall be in touch when I'm back home from work again bud

Ok pal, I can guarantee one thing, it won't be the last you see of the dog. Like I said you will get invites down here for days out. Nothing better than seeing a dog you have to re-home for whatever reasons getting well looked after. :thumbs:

Exactly del that's the way it should be.. I've met some top lads off here over the years and some I class as my good mates.. Some of the lads I hunt with week in week out.. its good when a few like minded lads can help each other out one way or another.. You should charge commission, you put me onto a cracking 17 HMR rifle and now you may have found me a top home for my dog!! ?

Exactly del that's the way it should be.. I've met some top lads off here over the years and some I class as my good mates.. Some of the lads I hunt with week in week out.. its good when a few like minded lads can help each other out one way or another.. You should charge commission, you put me onto a cracking 17 HMR rifle and now you may have found me a top home for my dog!!

:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm: About that commission, how much did you say you got the rigs :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Next time I pass your place on the way to Hartlepool you can stand me a coffee hows that?

• Like 1

Exactly del that's the way it should be.. I've met some top lads off here over the years and some I class as my good mates.. Some of the lads I hunt with week in week out.. its good when a few like minded lads can help each other out one way or another.. You should charge commission, you put me onto a cracking 17 HMR rifle and now you may have found me a top home for my dog!!

:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm: About that commission, how much did you say you got the rigs :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Next time I pass your place on the way to Hartlepool you can stand me a coffee

Haha it's a deal mate! I'll even get the gold blend out and blue top milk how's that!! ?

:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm: About that commission, how much did you say you got the rigs :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Next time I pass your place on the way to Hartlepool you can stand me a coffee

Haha it's a deal mate! I'll even get the gold blend out and blue top milk how's that!!

Nescafe ....... green top sounds better ;)

Haha it's a deal mate! I'll even get the gold blend out and blue top milk how's that!!

Your a hard man to please Del ? I'm sure I can get a bottle of green top in especially for you! ??

Your a hard man to please Del I'm sure I can get a bottle of green top in especially for you!

You think I'm hard to please. What until you meet Steve, He likes his scones and home made pies..........don't ya Steve :laugh:

all well and good saying choose the dogs but maybe young kids/family involved, he's doing his best for the dog given the situation.

Typical woman.

:laugh:

• Like 1