Deepwater Horizon The Film

4 minutes ago, mackem said:

Where did you watch it mate?What was your take on it,trailer looks good.

its on netflics......

ive got manflue at mo....feel shit...so its worth a watch to pass an hour or two

• Like 1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

37 years and not cut his finger once, you watching Socks

What happened to Nik B who started this thread. ...did the alt left catch up with him ? 

If you like films based on true events then Sully and Bridge of Spies are decent, both starring Tom Hanks.

• 5 months later...
On ‎24‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 08:48, mackem said:

Soldado.

Just been to see it,not as well crafted or tight as the original,a couple of how the f**k did that happen moments,oh…..and theres going to be a sicario3,the ending leaves the door wide open 5/10.

1 minute ago, mackem said:

Just been to see it,not as well crafted or tight as the original,a couple of how the f**k did that happen moments,oh…..and theres going to be a sicario3,the ending leaves the door wide open 5/10.

This has just come on to our local cinema... Wait for the Blu-Ray?

1 minute ago, ChrisJones said:

This has just come on to our local cinema... Wait for the Blu-Ray?

Just been for a coffee with a mate,timing was right,we saw it on the big screen,not all that good a movie to be frank.

2 hours ago, mackem said:

Just been for a coffee with a mate,timing was right,we saw it on the big screen,not all that good a movie to be frank.

6 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Was utter shite

That's a shame as I really enjoyed Sicario.

• Like 1
On 10/01/2018 at 17:28, mackem said:

Where did you watch it mate?What was your take on it,trailer looks good.

Just seen this that film is loosely based on a traveller family there's s documentary about them on YouTube I think it's called Summer with the Johnson's.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, mackem said:

As soon as I heard "there's no rules this time" on the trailer I suspected as much. Shame.......... Like there were any fecking rules last time, he smoked two children at the dinner table ffs! LOL

It's a bad move when making a sequel to depend on more wow and daring. Plot and quality acting should be #1.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

As soon as I heard "there's no rules this time" on the trailer I suspected as much. Shame.......... Like there were any fecking rules last time, he smoked two children at the dinner table ffs! LOL

It's a bad move when making a sequel to depend on more wow and daring. Plot and quality acting should be #1.

Yup,save your cash and buy a copy DVD for a couple of quid from the local Vietnamese guy,lots of holes in the "plot" and its flimsy,Mexican people smugglers taking muslim suicide bombers across the rio grande to the land of the free the home of the brave,the movie seems rushed out on the back of the popularity of sicario,when number 3 comes out I am giving it a miss.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, mackem said:

Mexican people smugglers taking muslim suicide bombers across the rio grande to the land of the free the home of the brave,

I'll wait for it on Netflix... It sounds like a THL thread.

Edited by ChrisJones
3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Just watched the first episode of Yellowstone. Written by the same chap that did Sicario, Wind River and Hell or High Water. It's f***ing gripping! Real air of Longmire to it!

I really like Longmire,where did you see Yellowstone mate?