Deepwater Horizon The Film

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

37 years and not cut his finger once, you watching Socks

What happened to Nik B who started this thread. ...did the alt left catch up with him ? 

If you like films based on true events then Sully and Bridge of Spies are decent, both starring Tom Hanks.

9 minutes ago, mackem said:

Soldado.

Seen it! Haha I was going to find a thread to stick it on for you. Looks good, I just hope it has a decent plot and they haven't just upped the violence and outrage to milk out another film.

I finally watched wind river the other day.... really liked it! And I want his job, LOL.

11 minutes ago, mackem said:

Havent seen wind river as some of the reviews weren't all that?Likewise the snowman.Last decent movie I watched was.....

:rofl:

For me wind river was just a honest but steady murder mystery / vengeance film. The main guy being a skilled hunter, showed a lot of that lifestyle quite accurately, rather than the usual caricature of a stupid disrespectful hunter. It wasn't in anyway an edge of your seat thriller. Kinda similar to Longmire in that respect, gritty but slow. I don't think it appeals to your average cinema goer, it's too realistic for them imo.

Only thing for me that made it 'Hollywood' was people getting knocked off their feet when shot.

I watched daddy's home 1 last week for first time. Pissed myself at the motorbike scene.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I like that Ben foster, always the best thing in any film  he’s in 

alpha dog 

lone survivor 

30 days of night 

contraband 

I’ve started chinning off a lot of blockbuster films the last few years and started watching loads of low budget ones , some of them aren’t the greatest but they’re proper watchable . Here’s a few I have enjoyed lately 

And for anyone who hasn’t already seen it, this has just gone onto Netflix 

All kinda the same , but I do love a british Crime drama 

Watch this clip,is that a hancock lurcher?This looks like a decent british crime movie for a change with very good actors,what was it like STIFF?

Edited by mackem
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

just watched that film...tresspas against us......it was ok.....but what was the wierd fella all about.....

Where did you watch it mate?What was your take on it,trailer looks good.

• Like 1