Ukip Stoke By-Election

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fingers crossed that the rise of the right continues......

UKIP without Farage is done, you can tell the bloke has a real passion for what he is saying and he is a very charismatic character........people can buy into that. I think he is a truly exceptional

So the labour party and its supporter have been reduced to celebrating beating the smaller parties   Found their new level

I realy hope so their is two council by elections in Rotherham and the scum from momentum are supporting a former councillor who was deemed not fit for purpose whe the towns CSE scandal broke a few years back if UKIP do not win both council seats the town will go further down the pan than it already is thanks to labour.

• 5 weeks later...

Copeland was a disaster for Labour and anyone saying otherwise is deluded. That doesn't mean I can't laugh at UKIP's utter failure last night though ;) I mean their leader failed to be elected in the so called Brexit capital of Britain and they were beaten by the Lib Dems in another constituency that voted strongly Leave, the whole night was an utter embarrassment and anyone saying otherwise is equally deluded.

Labour are definitely in trouble and have been for some time but UKIP are a totally spent political force.

Edited by BGD
  • Like 2

Labour are beyond being in trouble at the moment, only peoples habit of voting Labour is getting them so many votes and is giving them false hope that they are relevant, no matter who you support the country needs a strong opposition and not one who gets laughed down in parliament, just look at what Blair and Brown did as an example, completely bolloxed the country because the Conservatives were a joke at that time, we are still paying the price now for that and imagine what state we would be in after a term of two of Corbyn !

Laugh at UKIP all you want, they are not a lot more than a focus group, is a shame as they did poll well at last election but without gaining a few mp's lost all momentum and while wouldn't be enough to be the 2nd party they could of put a balance in parliament for the ordinary working man.

I'm a bit confused as to why the title "brexit capital " iis used by the liberal\lef in a derogatory sense ,as to UKIP until they get a leader who appeals to to the fence sitters they will remain unelectable ,this clown they have got now is a sitting target for the MSM with his dodgy dealings and his lies .They need a credible leader who talks and acts like a statesman not some odd looking buffoon who plays up for the cameras or a complete wrongun like the present encumbant .

It doesn't really matter how ukip do the feelings of people haven't changed it's just growing and the more the media and labour do to try and block it the more those feelings grow. People are sick of it all and that will never be solved by labour lib Dems and tories

Personally I think UKIP are an irrelevance now we're exiting the EU. Labour can celebrate beating UKIP all they want, but they want to be more concerned with the loss of Copeland to the Tories, a safe seat they had held since 1935.. When your loosing safe seats after 7 years of your opposition turning the screw you know you're in big, big trouble..

UKIP without Farage is done, you can tell the bloke has a real passion for what he is saying and he is a very charismatic character........people can buy into that.

I think he is a truly exceptional bloke........unfortunately they don't have anyone else like him, no party does.

And the electorate never saw fit to put him in the House of Commons.......imho Britains loss.

And so, the same old parties with the same old bullshit get elected and the crap continues.........everyone gets the government they deserve ;)

• Like 7