Hi fellow hunters first ov all let me just say im a big fan of hunting always have been and always will be I do a lot of ratting,ferreting duck and pheasant shooting and im also a fan of rabbit corseing. I have a question about ferret finders that im hoping someone might be able to help me with. Is there any way of making ur own ferret finder only reason im asking is my mk3 finder and collar has been stolen out of my van by the locol scumbags and with Christmas only just out the way and my daughter's birthday round the corner i cant justify spending nearly £200 on another and i thought maybe i could make one for a fraction of the price. If anyone has any information about this i would be very grateful for some help. Thanks

After talking withe a retired electronic engineer I know the mks 1 is a basic transmitter and the box is the first stage of a radio hope this helps in some way . Google micro transmitter

Edited by leethedog

Thanks for the replys guys iv been looking into it a lot and i think its goin to be mote trouble then its worth so im lookin on ebay at the minute for a mk1 and collar but people are paying silly money for them at the minute over £100 but i'll keep looking thanks again