Might Get Back Into It ?

Been out the dog game now for nearly 2 years. Due to some personal reasons.

I was mad into it when i had the dogs, had 4 dogs the one time...!

Not sure if i will get back into it, but if i do, i would get just 1 dog and that would be a pure saluki, or as near bred as a pure, basicly 7/8th or more saluki.

I was pondering to get a pup, this spring, around may time.

This pup would be a pet and do a bit, but i wont be into it as much as i was before.

One thing is for certain, it would get a good permanent home. !

Just putting the feelers out and as said, not 100% yet, but is their any pups, of what i have discribed, going to be bred around that time?

Cheers. :thumbs:

Not sure if i will get back into it, but if i do, i would get just 1 dog and that would be a pure saluki, or as near bred as a pure, basicly 7/8th or more saluki.

This pup would be a pet and do a bit, but i wont be into it as much as i was before.

Just putting the feelers out and as said, not 100% yet, but is their any pups, of what i have discribed, going to be bred around that time?

maybe desertbred the bloke to talk to, he keeps pure working line salukis , he might sort you pup out near the time. why not just get well bred coursing dog pup, and bring it on how you want, think some lines are not bad in the lamp as well as the day . sent you a pm .!

• Like 1

maybe desertbred the bloke to talk to, he keeps pure working line salukis , he might sort you pup out near the time. why not just get well bred coursing dog pup, and bring it on how you want, think some lines are not bad in the lamp as well as the day . sent you a pm .!

Thanks Bird. Yes, talked to DB, decent chap. Their was a litter available that he knew of, but was not quiet ready for it back then.

Love the pures and it would suiet me better then a coursing bred type.

Replied to your pm.. :thumbs: