• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i wouldnt be atall suprized if there isnt s few allians on thl . .there is certainly a good few on a different planet from me

In the Milky Way Galaxy alone there are between 200 and 400 billion stars and at least 100 billion planets and some of these known planets are estimated to be over a billion years older than Earth . T

no not a beliver,,,,in ailiens coming here......i belive there are other creatures living on other planets out there in the universe,,,maybe even inteligent life forms perhaps more inteligent than us.

Posted Images

See loads shooting stars up here in north yorkshire, never seen em as often anywhere else, not sure if thats down to paying more attention here or what but i like watching them, as far aliens an ufo's. I dont believe in all that nonscence, the fairys an dwarves told me they dont exist

Tought you were from scotland.

Been watching a documentary on UFO sightings in Britain , as lots on here are out and about all hrs of the night anyone believe they've seen anything ??

Yes......and no further comment, until people see it for themselves they will never believe it.

• Like 1

no not a beliver,,,,in ailiens coming here......i belive there are other creatures living on other planets out there in the universe,,,maybe even inteligent life forms perhaps more inteligent than us....i just dont belive they come here....

after watching all them science documentrys with that young proff,,,forget his name,,,he was explaining about light speed,,,,he said if we could travel at the speed of light,,it would still take us 200 years to travel to the nearest planet like ours,,that might support life...

• Like 2

no not a beliver,,,,in ailiens coming here......i belive there are other creatures living on other planets out there in the universe,,,maybe even inteligent life forms perhaps more inteligent than us....i just dont belive they come here....

after watching all them science documentrys with that young proff,,,forget his name,,,he was explaining about light speed,,,,he said if we could travel at the speed of light,,it would still take us 200 years to travel to the nearest planet like ours,,that might support life...

For us maybe :thumbs:

That's the thing, we're still light-years away from travelling at the speed of light.

A fella called Charlie from round my way was the type of guy who could of the looked the grim reaper in the eyes and not flinched was lamping on his own one night came back shaking like a shiting dog said one landed in the medow in front of him knocked himself not long after make what you want of it needless to say he never went out on his own again at night

Been watching a documentary on UFO sightings in Britain , as lots on here are out and about all hrs of the night anyone believe they've seen anything ??

Yes......and no further comment, until people see it for themselves they will never believe it.
The Documentary I watched focused on Todmorden & Halifax , interesting & Certanily gets you thinking .
  • Like 1

See loads shooting stars up here in north yorkshire, never seen em as often anywhere else, not sure if thats down to paying more attention here or what but i like watching them, as far aliens an ufo's. I dont believe in all that nonscence, the fairys an dwarves told me they dont exist

Tought you were from scotland.

Shhh its a secret haha

I live north yorks now mate, come here with army an stayed when i got out

Dont worry pal your secrets safe with me.