jack russell

Guest peterbilt

Guest hunterside
theylook like mr everley dogs to me very much, i habve seen more than 50 photos

My lines have none of strawberry noses blood and never ever will . :censored:

i havent heard him being called that for ages :laugh: does he still spit his dummy out when he doesn't get picked in the showring ? :whistling:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i havent heard him being called that for ages :laugh: does he still spit his dummy out when he doesn't get picked in the showring ? :whistling:

:yes::yes::yes::yes:
Guest hunterside

No change there then!,The last time i seen him in a showring and he didn't get picked and stormed off out,me and my mate was tempted to nip down the pound shop to buy a bag of dummies so we could chuck them at him! he's a mardy fecker! :laugh:

i saw him and one of his pups in the final line up, the pup went down and he said thats IT i wont win it now, i pissed my self, thats what gets me about these guys next year they will have another van full of pups to show, im laughing about it now don, he was in a right old mood.

i saw him and one of his pups in the final line up, the pup went down and he said thats IT i wont win it now, i pissed my self, thats what gets me about these guys next year they will have another van full of pups to show, im laughing about it now don, he was in a right old mood.

I know mate, he showed under me last year and never got put up, then he asked me why ?? Bit upset when I told him to £**K off

No change there then!,The last time i seen him in a showring and he didn't get picked and stormed off out,me and my mate was tempted to nip down the pound shop to buy a bag of dummies so we could chuck them at him! he's a mardy fecker! :laugh:

you`d need a feckin lorry load :boogie: Edited by flint
  • 3 weeks later...
if that video gets published i want half the royalties and suggest you post it through www.littlewilly.co.uk! on a more serious note i have never stolen a dog from anyone in my life. i have however taken on ones abandoned because of their age or because they were in some peoples eyes a mere crossbreed. everyone beware of the yankee card it can be misused to bump up prices of uk dogs for sale. me and kids got our own dogs and horses again now and our lives moving along very nicely. :boogie:

it made you come sure your mam would love to see you sucking me off in my bedroom thats why i wanted sex with you at my home to film it , cheers kid :clapper::clapper::tongue2:

flame was the name of my lurcher bitch pup that got run over on train tracks before she had a chance to be run proper. i now have a corking wheatonx bullx who is showing great promise tho i have to be a bit careful as its her first season out. as for making part 2 would find it hard to refuse someone with the name maxhardcore :icon_redface:

flame was the name of my lurcher bitch pup that got run over on train tracks before she had a chance to be run proper. i now have a corking wheatonx bullx who is showing great promise tho i have to be a bit careful as its her first season out. as for making part 2 would find it hard to refuse someone with the name maxhardcore :icon_redface:

Well i guess with my name, i won't get a part in your movie then. :no::boogie: