jack russell

Guest peterbilt

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bshadle,

i think you may have misunderstood me slightly, i was'nt saying that there were no good russells over the water, just that the ones i saw in b.c were no good, they did'nt look like russells ,act like russells, nothing similar at all to what we might call a russell over here.

cheers.

Get the dvd up.

Bshadle,

i think you may have misunderstood me slightly, i was'nt saying that there were no good russells over the water, just that the ones i saw in b.c were no good, they did'nt look like russells ,act like russells, nothing similar at all to what we might call a russell over here.

cheers.

Get the dvd up.

No problem, Gg. No offense taken. :cheers: I know we have good ones and not so good ones over here.

Hey... Maybe if they didn't look like russells or act like russells they weren't really russells in spite of what someone was calling them. :laugh:

How many legs does a dog have if you call its tail a leg? :hmm:

Anyone got any pics of k.goulds stormer , was he the one used to be advertised in the back off countrymasns weekly for stud ?

I think that dog was Flint. People say was a white lakeland with Middleton blood?????. I think Chris has written regarding the dogs true breeding in the past, so maybe he could tell you more about him.

Anyone got any pics of k.goulds stormer , was he the one used to be advertised in the back off countrymasns weekly for stud ?

I think that dog was Flint. People say was a white lakeland with Middleton blood?????. I think Chris has written regarding the dogs true breeding in the past, so maybe he could tell you more about him.

it was flint white lakeland bred by kenny james ? outta middleton stuff . if thr are any pictures of stomer gouldy or chris are the one that will have em . flint carried the kenterfox prefix when gouldy tried k.c.

Guest hunterside
sorry folks, not quite sure what I have said, but i'm at a complete loss here?? I do not understand?? :icon_eek:

I think its the dvd thing between flame and chris! thats the joke, :laugh:nothing to do with the thread that you want a hickling bred russell. ;)

Guest peterbilt

why are you asking Mr Hickling how some dogs are bred? I was calling contacts in the U.K. yesterday and they said that Mr Hickling does not give out pedigrees? The reason I wanted a dog bred like this is because the last one was nice and large! Believe me folks I would rather go to the u.k. for a result than even start to look local, and as for viewing litters in the states It would cost thousands in flight costs just to get disappointed.

That picture also looks like my old dog, and some photographs the stronger dogs in the u.k. some bred by a Mr Everley.

I am sorted now, have contacted some men in Manchester who warned me of unaffordable prices when some Brits hear a north American dialect, I paid $750 dollars for the last dog, that was reasonable thanks to everybody for your help, was nice being here, wish it were summer so I could make my trip and view many dogs by attending your "shows"

good hunting, Bonnie.