Arthur Nixon.

I'm probably not the one who should be doing this as I didn't know him (he was a good friend of a good friend) but DonnyC put up an R.I.P. for Mr Arthur Nixon the well known terrierman on the general forum.

I know a lot of you terriermen don't look at that forum so I said I'd let ye all know.

Apologies if I've over stepped the mark.

R.I.P.

• Like 9

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've enjoyed his company and had a few laughs with Arthur , I can honestly say I've never heard a bad word spoken about him......not many terrier men could say that

I'm probably not the one who should be doing this as I didn't know him (he was a good friend of a good friend) but DonnyC put up an R.I.P. for Mr Arthur Nixon the well known terrierman on the general

For anyone attending the funeral.... as per Arthur's wishes, the requested dress code is "countrywear" rather than mourning clothes.   As always a "countryman" as well as a true gentleman RIP.

My mate took me down to Arthurs over the Summer. He made us welcome in his home and made us breakfast etc and we then went further down country to a hunt show in Oxford for the day. He was great craic and very knowledgeable about terriers. I only met him the once but I was very impressed by him.

RIP.

• Like 4