Double Ginger

Guest vin

had a great day today up on the tops... met the keeper in his yard and got a lift on his 8 wheel drive off road buggy (18 grands worth ) it was unbelievable it went anywhere he pointed it.

Anyway he dropped me and the big man off with the dogs and ferts at a spot we could never have walked up to ..we left the our 4x4 about 2 mile away from where we were.

We had a great morning bolting to the dogs with some cracking catches and spectacular misses etc etc.. But to top it off I got a double bolt and nailed them both one after the other with the second one being a lovely ginger..followed not long after with another out of the same warren.

we had a good bag with no nets and no stress apart from getting them back down the moor...that's another story for another day..lol.

ended on 65 after a few hours.

Jonnyboys carriers are getting some hammer lately..I've been doubling them up and carry 24 on 1 carrier...no problems so far.

post-11815-0-34680900-1485121721_thumb.jpg

had a great day today up on the tops... met the keeper in his yard and got a lift on his 8 wheel drive off road buggy (18 grands worth ) it was unbelievable it went anywhere he pointed it.

Anyway he dropped me and the big man off with the dogs and ferts at a spot we could never have walked up to ..we left the our 4x4 about 2 mile away from where we were.

We had a great morning bolting to the dogs with some cracking catches and spectacular misses etc etc.. But to top it off I got a double bolt and nailed them both one after the other with the second one being a lovely ginger..followed not long after with another out of the same warren.

we had a good bag with no nets and no stress apart from getting them back down the moor...that's another story for another day..lol.

Jonnyboys carriers are getting some hammer lately..I've been doubling them up and carry 24 on 1 carrier...no problems so far.

attachicon.gifIMG_7159 2.jpg

Good job anything ginger deserves to be culled :thumbs:

attachicon.gifIMG_7159 2.jpg

Good job anything ginger deserves to be culled :thumbs:

:laugh: