I read somewhere that he said before he got really unwell " that a man that still has the same views at 60 as he did when he was 20 has wasted 40 years of he's life .

I loved to watch him fight I loved to hear him talk regardless of he's religion jmho

regardless of religion ? so if bin laden was half tidy with his fists ,spouted smart ass comments,hed be ok ?

Yeah because Ali was Bin Laden, talking out of your backside there pal....

• Like 2

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

with regard to dodging the draft,,,,,i think he had a point,,,lets face it,,back in the 60,s in the usa,,,there was still segrigation,,black folk not being able to go in some seats on a buss,,going to

security of american guys fighting... ,,lets get it right,,america had no busines being in vietnam,,,and america wasnt about to be invaded was it....   like i said treated as a second class citizen

I read somewhere that he said before he got really unwell " that a man that still has the same views at 60 as he did when he was 20 has wasted 40 years of he's life .

I loved to watch him fight I loved to hear him talk regardless of he's religion jmho

regardless of religion ? so if bin laden was half tidy with his fists ,spouted smart ass comments,hed be ok ?
behave lol I'm not even gonna give an answer on that goodnight fella ?
  • Like 3

behave lol I'm not even gonna give an answer on that goodnight fella ?
Another quality thread. And who said THL was going to the dogs ?
  • Like 1

:no::no: What a crank

nun night im bloody knackered off to bed meself ,i liked gnashers comment on another thread about liking sportsmen for their ability ,not what they get up to in their private lives ,just wondered where you draw the line ?

behave lol I'm not even gonna give an answer on that goodnight fella
Another quality thread. And who said THL was going to the dogs

Me , i mentioned it a little earlier

Yeah because Ali was Bin Laden, talking out of your backside there pal....

Is that you dog fox lol

• Like 1

nun night im bloody knackered off to bed meself ,i liked gnashers comment on another thread about liking sportsmen for their ability ,not what they get up to in their private lives ,just wondered where you draw the line ?

There is no line to draw CRACK POT

Your touchy tonight

Your touchy tonight

Crack pots just seem to have that affect on me :laugh:

Ali was a ballbag at the best of times lol f**k his skills the man was a prick,

Granted he could be an arrogant dick, loudmouth and racist, but an excellent fighter. But just because he was a Muslim I don't think he ever came close to being like Bin Laden, anyway...........no doubt the crack pot will be along shortly with comparisons