Limpo here, my moniker is due to a stack of injuries over my fifty odd years that tend to make me walk with a bit of a wobble. I'm slower than I used to be but I still get there in the end.

As stated I'm the wrong side of fifty and I live the bottom corner of Devon, I've got a small holding of 5 acres where I raise some lamb, poultry and veg. I've shot and fished since I was a toddler, grown up in the country and city (at times) but I'm at home in the woods and hills. I grew up ferreting with nets and dogs, I've always kept gundogs and Lurchers although an accident ten years or so ago means I can't give them the work they need so have sadly let that side of things go. Anyway you can't keep a good man down and I have tended to alter my modus operandi accordingly, I still use the 12 bore a lot for rough shooting, decoying pigeon, fox control (toooo many foxes round here these days) I also shoot with a .22lr which I do most of my daytime fox calling with (had two yesterday) and I've also got a .243 on my ticket although I'm in the market for a new one in a month or two. I've used centrefire .222 and .243 for lamping foxes although I prefer a mooch and seeing the whites of their eyes.

I have a few Roe a year and will be looking for the odd Red as well soon. I have a small boat and do some inshore sea fishing as well as a few Salmon and SeaTrout when the rivers up.

As you can tell, I hate work, company and being indoors....

Looking forward to joining in, I love to yarn,

Limpo.

• Like 4