Sign in to follow this  
bribri988

Ratting With Dogs Urban

Great sport fella. There will be lots more of that if the bin collections go to once a month πŸ‘πŸ€

Great stuff, get your sport where you can!

Β 

Cheers, D.

Great sport fella. There will be lots more of that if the bin collections go to once a month πŸ‘πŸ€

Haha that would be great!! Decent nights work for he dogs easy to walk to and easy kills guaranteed 50+ a night

theres always plenty of rats knocking about round the burger vans as well, if you know what clues to look for πŸ€πŸ˜‰

clip from the paper ( however, one of the videos shows a rat’s head being stamped on, which is concerning. If the rat was alive when he was stamped on, this would amount to causing unnecessary suffering under the Animal Welfare Act. Anyone who has information should contact us on 0300 1234 999.)

• Like 1

Some folk are funny even killing diseased rats are a problem to them

• Like 1

It's funny that some people just don't understand that if certain vermin are not controlled we would be over run. We take care of the pigeons for the farmer next door to where I work, they go through the rape seed field like locust,but some people still say it's wrong. If I could kill rats for a living I would.

• Like 1