A Present From The Wife

Certainly got a talent but expectation is stressful especially for those that don't realize just how good they are, so sometimes a hobby is better than a commercial pastime to allow the enjoyment of the talent without the stresses of expectation...

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How come she can paint this, but refuses to even lift a roller in the spare bedroom  

Cheers guys, she's done a few of my dogs over the years, but this one surprised me. Here's one she did a couple of years back of my collie

Great paintings Trenchfoot. The thing with the eyes, Landseer said that the trick to successful animal painting is to give them human eyes. It isn't a trick, it's a talent, and your misses certainly h

Certainly got a talent but expectation is stressful especially for those that don't realize just how good they are, so sometimes a hobby is better than a commercial pastime to allow the enjoyment of the talent without the stresses of expectation...

Know a fella like that, dead arty, fantastic at everything art wise, hes a linesman for SWEB, says its less stressful than producing pics for folks lol

Cheers, D.

• Like 1