Copper Bracelets

Just started on Apple Cider Vinegar...the taste makes me cringe,..but I'm gonna persevere... :yes:

I was told 20 odd years ago that cider is good for arthritis don't know if it actually does any good but it sure does numb the pain of an evening. :D

TC

i dont know if this will work for everybody with arthritis but my dad has started taking canibidiol . Few drops under his tounge each day and his aches and pains go away . He swears by it now

https://discovercbd.com/pages/cbd-oil-and-arthritis

I havnt read the article myself but im just going on my fathers reco0mmendations and its been great for him . Even tho its cannabis oil its 100% legal and can be bought on amazon legally enough

It's derived from hemp plants (similar to cannabis), but all the psychoactive chemicals have been removed. I know a couple of people who use it, and swear by it. It was next on my wife's list, before she discovered Actipatch.......

Just started on Apple Cider Vinegar...the taste makes me cringe,..but I'm gonna persevere... :yes:

I was told 20 odd years ago that cider is good for arthritis don't know if it actually does any good but it sure does numb the pain of an evening. :D

TC

I find vodka has the same effect lol

I heard years ago that getting stung by nettles was a good pain relief or rather eased it for weeks at a time

Could be hokum but my grandma used to do it , placebo effect maybe

I've heard the old country gardeners used to rub their hands with nettles before starting work to relieve their rheumatism or the screws as they called it

How does the arthritis start off? One of my wrists cracks all the time (not that wrist ;) ) when I rotate it, is that an early sign?

I got the same. No idea why it started but I put it down to doing a manual job . I'm 32 and my left wrist clicks like mad and its got to the stage when working I can't put weight on it flat and have to use a fist. If I were to do a push up I'd have to use my left hand as a fist as it won't go flat , feels like it would snap

i dont know if this will work for everybody with arthritis but my dad has started taking canibidiol . Few drops under his tounge each day and his aches and pains go away . He swears by it now

https://discovercbd.com/pages/cbd-oil-and-arthritis

I havnt read the article myself but im just going on my fathers reco0mmendations and its been great for him . Even tho its cannabis oil its 100% legal and can be bought on amazon legally enough

Welsh, which 'make' does he use? do you know? there seem to be loads of different makes from lots of different companies