Looks Like We Are Out Out

P.S as I've said since last year, if Trump proves to be what he says he is then there is far more likelihood we will get everything we want.

P.P.S Marine Le Pen spotted in Trump Tower a couple of days ago....an interesting turn of events.

• Like 4

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just heard mays speech we are out OUT... Well done everybody

Theresa May seems to be backing her countries wishes despite what she hoped for from the referendum - perhaps we finally have a prime minister that wants to serve the people - So far, so good from whe

Yes great news now let's watch Europe sink see how many other countries follow suit

P.S as I've said since last year, if Trump proves to be what he says he is then there is far more likelihood we will get everything we want.

P.P.S Marine Le Pen spotted in Trump Tower a couple of days ago....an interesting turn of events.

fingers crossed normality will return to the world again

Just reading Tim Fallons bullshit response to the speach, saying how its a "theft of democracy because the decision's been taken away from the British public.." We already made our decision when we voted out.. We knew what we were voting for from the start. We wanted out, not half in and half out..

He could fly round the world and still claim the world is flat ....him , corbyn and the poison jock dwarf must have all graduated from the same school of talking shite ....we have had the vote , we voted out ..

• Like 5

Just reading Tim Fallons bullshit response to the speach, saying how its a "theft of democracy because the decision's been taken away from the British public.." We already made our decision when we voted out.. We knew what we were voting for from the start. We wanted out, not half in and half out..

Fortunately anything he or his party thinks doesn't count for anything....and never will.

So what's the story with Northern Ireland?

feck knows mate that decrepid lot up on harmony hill couldn't run a piss up in a pub, my own opinion is we need a border checkpoint again to stop the country getting swamped with illegals from the sewers of the middle east and eastern Europe. in not against controlled vetted immigration as that's how it should be. who honestly wants the scum of the world getting free run in their country? defo not me

steady on now what exactley did she do while home secretary told lies like the rest of em knowing she could do fluck all about owt while still in the eu which she voted to remain in short memories some folk :hmm:

I'd normally agree but there's no way they can back out of this now she's digging one hell of a hole if she's thinking of doing a U turn or watering it down it would Finnish her and the conservatives ..there's been a big change in politics of late ...I'm staying optimistic I just don't see they have any choices left the will of the people can no longer be ignored and about time to :thumbs:

• Like 2

Fortunately anything he or his party thinks doesn't count for anything....and never will.

That lot are about as significant as tumbler of water in a reservoir . . The only theft of democracy would of been if that little Pr1ck was making any major decisions . . Nice Change to see them lot squirm over the people's decision instead of the people squirming over there decisions :) :)

I'd wait and see where you are in 2 years before you start jumping up and down ..........personally I have zero faith in any politician

can't be any worse than it is now or would become not trying to change what is / will happen . . And don't forget this isn't a politician decision , in fact. The main politicians & ex politicians ( Blair Mandelson alone tells me voting for Brexit was right) tried every trick in the book to stop Brexit ;)

I'd wait and see where you are in 2 years before you start jumping up and down ..........personally I have zero faith in any politician

can't be any worse than it is now or would become not trying to change what is / will happen . . And don't forget this isn't a politician decision , in fact. The main politicians & ex politicians ( Blair Mandelson alone tells me voting for Brexit was right) tried every trick in the book to stop Brexit ;)

See, in a normal mans head it's simple......over half the country voted out so we get out......simple right?

But actually no......because now the great minds are thinking how to taylor this so that they have you exactly where they want you to be and you get your illusion of freedom and the rule of democracy.

Be on guard for the choice morsels dropped to the news media, the catch phrases, a seemly self righteous finger pointed in this direction or that, of the physiological engineering.

Out out ?.......don't be silly........the UK government working in the interest of the people of the UK?.......absurd is it not?

Can't get any worse ?.......sorry chaps but it can indeed get a hell of a lot worse.......and the best bit is they will have a mandate from voters to do it.......if you vote you will in fact be the author of your own doom.

I think people have no concept of how bad things are for their freedom......this cancer runs deeper than we can possibly conceive ;)

• Like 1

You have to start somewhere Wilf , hopefully this is that point but I'm only holding my breath a tiny bit ...