3 replies to this topic

#1 Beastmaster1980

Beastmaster1980

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 02:20 pm

Has anybody got any of these meds left over from old vet visits they would like to sell or give to me. I have had them before from the vets for bumblefoot/talon puncturing foot etc. Would just like to keep some in the first aid box for future if anyone has any left over gathering dust in the cupboard rather than paying the vets a small fortune. Pm if can help thanks Richard

#2 my hounds

my hounds

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 600 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:40 pm

Has anybody got any of these meds left over from old vet visits they would like to sell or give to me. I have had them before from the vets for bumblefoot/talon puncturing foot etc. Would just like to keep some in the first aid box for future if anyone has any left over gathering dust in the cupboard rather than paying the vets a small fortune. Pm if can help thanks Richard

Richard  get a prescription  from your vets then buy on line  if your last visit to your vets was less than 6 months ago

• Beastmaster1980 likes this

#3 The one

The one

Honorary Life President of the THL New Member Welcoming Committe

• Donator
  • 39,099 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:22 am

The vets want £10 plus for a prescription knocking any saving off the internet buys though 

#4 ferretracer

ferretracer

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 01:50 pm

Im no expert on this by a far stretch, dose,nt somewhere like Mole valley farmers or other country stores sell some sort of powder/cream without a prescription suitable for bumble foot. I swear thats were a mate of mine got something for his chickens and qualils who some had bumble foot. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users