Bandits Get A Beating

ftm

20170115_122228_zpskmeyayru.jpg I had noticed a few crows taking up roost on farmland near me so gave farmer a knock and told him I shoot on a few farms nearby and was wondering if he needed any crows bandits sorting out ,as soon as dropped a few farmers names he said "yes get at them" I told him I can shoot more if I come late at night on a nice wet cloudy night and he said to ring him up 1st just to let him know . anyway last night was just the perfect conditions so me and craig drove over and we just parked in farmyard and a short walk along a bridle path put us along side a patch of willows and I heard a bandit so we crept a bit further and BINGO ! I could see a fair few huddled up about 25 yds away ,I gave craig 1st shot and he is getting the hang of that rapid now and number one hit the deck sending the rest into panic mode cackling away . with some flying off , craig pointed to another one and I just gave him the nod to take the shot ,he hit it and must have winged it as is was making a right old racket at the bottom of tree,all of a sudden crows turn up but don't look like landing so we picked the bandits up and walked to a few sycamores where the crows were sitting on high alert. I picked on out and hit a bloody branch lol they all took off but I noticed a bandit come in so this time check for a clear shot and the pellet hit home sendng it down into some dead grass ,we decided to settle down and wait to see if they come back and 20 mins later a crow landed above us I shot it and then sent craig back to the willows and ten mins later he came back with another few bandits ,we managed another crow and I picked another bandit on way back to farm Edited by ftm
  • Like 8