Sign in to follow this  
Francie

Getting Of The Tar

Normally if I drink I end up chain smoking so this is a good test :D

since I have given up smoking I have been drinking less I used to drink between 6 and 8 stellas a night since giving up smoking I have been drinking 2 or 3 a night one must go in hand with the other

Normally if I drink I end up chain smoking so this is a good test :D

since I have given up smoking I have been drinking less I used to drink between 6 and 8 stellas a night since giving up smoking I have been drinking 2 or 3 a night one must go in hand with the other

They do, alcohol metabolises nicotine, those two drugs are a match made in heaven just like caffeine and nicotine. The more you drink the more you have to smoke. Anyone going cold turkey should seriously reduce their caffeine intake or you will be bouncing off the walls. I think if you go cold turkey cutting back on the booze is a good idea. Not sure about alcohol but it is a fact that nicotine increases your tolerance to caffeine by a huge margin....It would be interesting to see any studies to see if nicotine does the same with booze. When I took the champix I suddenly stopped drinking tea and coffee.....I couldn't even finish a cup of tea which is the thing I love more than anything.

My snus experiment is going very well, I've found a few that I like. Mint ones for the day time are decent, even though I don't really like mint especially mint tea and I can drink tea or coffee with them which I wasn't expecting. If I want to drink booze at night I will use the lime with beer, and vanilla with red wine although I'm not a fan of wine. I just up the strength after 2 or 3 beers and I have no compulsion to smoke. It's amazing.

Barely touched a fag for the last week, every now and then I will and then regret it.

• Like 1

Morning lads, after nearly sixteen years of smoking cigs, im going off them, fed up with them, im switching to a vape pen.

Was wondering has anyone tryed the new 3 in 1 vapers? the vape dry herb, an the liquid.

Any reviews thanks.

I decided to quit on 06 jan, after 35 years of smoking...............not had one since, using a e-cig.........If I can do it pal so can you, I've gone 13 days so no reason I can't do another 13 and so on............stick with it pal.........plus side I've saved £10 a day
How you getting on pal? Still off the smokes I hope?

Aye del still of them, f***ing vaping dyhydrates me like feck lol

Morning lads, after nearly sixteen years of smoking cigs, im going off them, fed up with them, im switching to a vape pen.

Was wondering has anyone tryed the new 3 in 1 vapers? the vape dry herb, an the liquid.

Any reviews thanks.

I decided to quit on 06 jan, after 35 years of smoking...............not had one since, using a e-cig.........If I can do it pal so can you, I've gone 13 days so no reason I can't do another 13 and so on............stick with it pal.........plus side I've saved £10 a day
How you getting on pal? Still off the smokes I hope?

Aye del still of them, f***ing vaping dyhydrates me like feck lol

Thats odd any idea why it dehydrates you?

Dunno mate, everytime i take a puff, drys me up, gonna get different flava tomorrow see if that helps