Getting Of The Tar

Go to solution Solved by delswal,

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well done mate , 1st get your mind right, 2nd be strong for a good fight against it, 3rd dont weaken, and you will beat it . ive said on here alot of times what to do on these posts, i stopped 25 ye

Four days i havent smoked a fag, longest in fifteen years, the vaping is taken the edge off, sweet.

Anything is better than smoking. It's great for those that can totally quite nicotine but for those that struggle or can't ANYTHING is a better alternative whether it be patches, vapes etc   Don't f

Posted Images

Over 4 years for me now and never been tempted after the first week. All these vapes and chewing baccy etc don't help imo you've got to want to quit. Everyone i know who successfully quit did it cold turkey.

Edited by gnipper
  • Like 2

Over 4 years for me now and never been tempted after the first week. All these vapes and chewing baccy etc don't help imo you've got to want to quit. Everyone i know who successfully quit did it cold turkey.

To be far the only people who can give up nicotine entirely eventually have to go cold turkey one way or another so that doesn't surprise me.

The problem is there is a big percentage of people who for whatever reason cannot give up no matter the method. I fall in to that group and any kind of nicotine replacement that works especially the ones that don't cost the taxpayer is a great form of harm reduction :)

Even pipes and cigars don't come anywhere close to the health damage of cigarettes. I would wager that you could happily use a combination of vapes, snus and even pipes or cigars and your chances of cancer and all the nasty stuff like Emphysema will be miles lower.

The NHS is strictly working on the basis that everyone must give up nicotine which means loads of people who keep failing will give up on giving up and that's not good

• Like 1
  • Solution

Morning lads, after nearly sixteen years of smoking cigs, im going off them, fed up with them, im switching to a vape pen.

Was wondering has anyone tryed the new 3 in 1 vapers? the vape dry herb, an the liquid.

Any reviews thanks.

I decided to quit on 06 jan, after 35 years of smoking...............not had one since, using a e-cig.........If I can do it pal so can you, I've gone 13 days so no reason I can't do another 13 and so on............stick with it pal.........plus side I've saved £10 a day

• Like 1

Morning lads, after nearly sixteen years of smoking cigs, im going off them, fed up with them, im switching to a vape pen.

Was wondering has anyone tryed the new 3 in 1 vapers? the vape dry herb, an the liquid.

Any reviews thanks.

I decided to quit on 06 jan, after 35 years of smoking...............not had one since, using a e-cig.........If I can do it pal so can you, I've gone 13 days so no reason I can't do another 13 and so on............stick with it pal.........plus side I've saved £10 a day
?

Any reviews thanks.

How you getting on pal? Still off the smokes I hope?

Normally if I drink I end up chain smoking so this is a good test :D

since I have given up smoking I have been drinking less I used to drink between 6 and 8 stellas a night since giving up smoking I have been drinking 2 or 3 a night one must go in hand with the other

Normally if I drink I end up chain smoking so this is a good test :D

since I have given up smoking I have been drinking less I used to drink between 6 and 8 stellas a night since giving up smoking I have been drinking 2 or 3 a night one must go in hand with the other

They do, alcohol metabolises nicotine, those two drugs are a match made in heaven just like caffeine and nicotine. The more you drink the more you have to smoke. Anyone going cold turkey should seriously reduce their caffeine intake or you will be bouncing off the walls. I think if you go cold turkey cutting back on the booze is a good idea. Not sure about alcohol but it is a fact that nicotine increases your tolerance to caffeine by a huge margin....It would be interesting to see any studies to see if nicotine does the same with booze. When I took the champix I suddenly stopped drinking tea and coffee.....I couldn't even finish a cup of tea which is the thing I love more than anything.

My snus experiment is going very well, I've found a few that I like. Mint ones for the day time are decent, even though I don't really like mint especially mint tea and I can drink tea or coffee with them which I wasn't expecting. If I want to drink booze at night I will use the lime with beer, and vanilla with red wine although I'm not a fan of wine. I just up the strength after 2 or 3 beers and I have no compulsion to smoke. It's amazing.

Barely touched a fag for the last week, every now and then I will and then regret it.

• Like 1

Any reviews thanks.

Aye del still of them, f***ing vaping dyhydrates me like feck lol

Any reviews thanks.

Aye del still of them, f***ing vaping dyhydrates me like feck lol

Thats odd any idea why it dehydrates you?